Baja, donzi & fountain dealer

Notices

Baja, donzi & fountain dealer

Old 12-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lpg256
remember, many of you still drive chevy's and gmc's. g.m.'s failure and government bailout hasn't stopped you from buying new trucks.
True. However, a truck is a necessity.
A boat is a toy.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:11 PM
Registered

Received 170 Likes on 76 Posts

Are you the place where a few years ago I went in and bought $500 on misc items for my Sea-Doo's and while checking out I asked if I could speak to a tech and ask a troubleshooting question about my XPDI to which I was given the answer "ha sure, for $105/ hour, you can ask as many questions as you want." I thought it was a joke at first but she was being dead serious and wouldn't let me and neither would the salesman standing near by. That's fine though, I do all my seadoo business with Perry Performance Group in Florida now and he personally answers any question I have anytime for free. It's a shame because I'm a Donzi enthusiast (we have a 22 Blackhawk limited edition and a 43 ZR with triple 700's). Donzi is obviously down compared to where they were in the mid 2000's but I believe we they will come back eventually. Despite me being basically right in your backyard in Geist, any future Donzi purchases will be through a different dealer no matter how far they are from me.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 170 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Greatguy66
Good news Can you still buy a New Donzi or Fountain??

All 3 have been building. I saw on their FB page that Donzi even built a 38 ZR this year which was awesome to see. Speedonthewater had an article last year about a 43 in production with 1100's but never heard anything more in that despite doing a lot of research. I think that one was just hype to get people excited. I know fountain just sold a few CC builds with one being quad 400's.

Sadly for Donzi, very few people are in NC that were in Sarasota that really know the buildout of these boats. I know quite a few former Donzi people and keep in touch with them.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:33 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2016 Boat shows will tell all I will be watching who takes booths hope these performance boats survive this market!