Baja, donzi & fountain dealer

Notices

Baja, donzi & fountain dealer

Old 10-27-2015, 02:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baja, donzi & fountain dealer

Hey everyone!
My name is Jeff and I run the service department for Lakeview Marina Inc. in Noblesville IN. We recently finalized the paperwork with Baja Inc, and we are now the Midwest dealer-distributor for Baja, Donzi and Fountain Powerboats. We are working closely with the factory, not only the sales department, but the service department to help all of the owners already out there that may have felt a little bit abandoned during the "reorganization." I have been to the factory several times, both under Reggie's watch and now under Johnny Walker. Several of the key people that made Fountain what it was are still there and really turning out a good product.
Let me know if we can help you.
check our website: www.lakeviewmarina.net and our facebook page: lakeviewmarina, noblesville, IN
Old 10-27-2015, 02:24 PM
Registered

Received 1,389 Likes on 776 Posts

Are you the same dealer that used to carry Fountains in the mid to late 2000's? I remember a 2006 red lightning you had.
Old 10-28-2015, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts

Good deal
Old 10-29-2015, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 26 Posts

are they even building any of the 3 brands? If so, which models?
Old 10-30-2015, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 445 Likes on 217 Posts

are they even building any of the 3 brands? If so, which models?
I'm sure they would build you any model you want. They supposedly have blown the dust off the 29 Fever mold in prep for the upcoming boat show circuit.
Old 10-30-2015, 10:24 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Great news. I really hope it goes well.
Old 11-04-2015, 11:05 AM
Registered

Yes, we were the Fountain dealer for about 5 years until the economy and the industry tanked. We still have the red 47 Lightning, fresh Sterlings and it's for sale.

And also yes, all three lines are running and all the models are available. The 29 is supposed to be ready for Miami.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 491 Posts

Originally Posted by lpg256
Yes, we were the Fountain dealer for about 5 years until the economy and the industry tanked. We still have the red 47 Lightning, fresh Sterlings and it's for sale.

And also yes, all three lines are running and all the models are available. The 29 is supposed to be ready for Miami.
Good news, thanks for posting.

I may be wrong but my understanding is, when the 35 Executioner was built alongside the Lightning, it was marketed as a more 'entry level' into high performance boating. Mild power, a few less goodies and a significantly lower price tag. Personally, I've always preferred the classic styling of the Executioner and the simplicity of the 496 power plants. (Just my opinion)

I presume the molds for the single step and the exe deck still exist so is there any likelihood the factory could make them available again as an entry level? Maybe if a customer put some money on the table it would be considered.........?

RR
Old 11-05-2015, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am also curious about donzi, they still make the 35, 38, and 43zr on the website. If someone had the money would they make a 27zr again? This is in theory because I don't have the money, but love the zr but the other ones are bigger then I would want or ever need.
Old 11-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Banned

Good news Can you still buy a New Donzi or Fountain??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.