Same ramp ? Same part of the Country ?

Maybe this whole AT PP thing was a setup like the WWF Good Guy Bad Guy thing
I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH STEVE 1 FOR ONCE
Old 09-18-2002, 01:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Robbie....

Congratulations
I've watched the construction of you boat thru all of it's stages.
I'ts a real piece of work. .
I know you and Dan are still testing.
But the world wants to hear some #'s.

Best of luck.
Old 09-18-2002, 01:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Damm Sling this has to be a Record !

I owe you a drink !
Old 09-18-2002, 02:16 PM
ssherman

Controversy creates attention....

My Hydrostream will kick all you apache, cigarette, Power Play, Saber, and Active Thunders asses so just bring it in anything over 6 foot

Old 09-18-2002, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Robbie!!!!

Man I'm excited for you bro!!!!!!!! Boat looks FN.... great. Powerplay did a great job, I must say. Good luck buddy...
Call me 516 459 5730

zfest
Old 09-18-2002, 04:56 PM
Registered

VERY NICE!! GOOD LOOKING BOAT BOTH INSIDE AND OUT!
Old 09-18-2002, 05:55 PM
AttitudeAdjusta

Very nice looking ride, best of luck with it.

Old 09-19-2002, 10:25 AM
Registered

Location: Kentucky - where the women are so fast we have to put a governor on 'em!!

Nice looking boat!

Saw the hometown on your sig is Charlestown, In. Right across the river from me. Should I look for you boat on the River at all, or are you going to just be running it out on the big water?

Good luck with it!
Old 09-19-2002, 02:31 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

First chance we've had to post info. Things went GREAT! Things SUCKED! Thinks got much better! Put the boat in the water and tried Herring 5-blade, first run with 4 people on the boat, WE ARE IN THE 90's! Suprise, after the first set we tried we did not expect that speed from those props, Great performance through out the RPM range, those props are keepers!!! Second run coming back starboard engine just dies, nothing! cranks but will not start. start trouble shooting, filters, spark, oil, nothing! Call Keith Eickert, we trouble shoot the problem, MSD BOX FAILED!!!! We lost the rest of the day of testing, Bummer! We had two more sets of props to try, we think that the next set we were going to try would be the best of the six pair that we have. Headed back to PP, flushed the port motor, swapped boxes to the starboard engine, cranked right up! The Keith Eickert engine are unreal, we've ran them for 5 hours now and they are everything Keith said they would be. I would like to thank Chad for all the help he has given us this week! GREAT SUPPORT! First class operation! Thanks guys!
Unable to test untill after Sep 28th, Work just keeps getting in the way! Should be the last couple of days testing. Have I said how big this boat is? It has alot of free board, deep cockpit, someone asked about the cabin, I'm 6'4" and can sit in anywhere in the cabin and not hit my head. (we have lost approx. 1 3/4 inches of head romm because of the hung head liner)
Everyone has asked about top speed? Very subjective subject, we all know what variables factors into the top speed of a boat. From the start I knew that our 38 PP wound not be the fasts out there, with that being said, How does a TRUE 38' water line boat that wieghs 11,000 lbs. (Why so heavy, look at how we configured the boat, we set it up for comfort, we added alot of stuff, 3 amps, 15 speakers, 4 batterys, you get the idea!) The boat is rock solid, flys straight, and in the 3-4's we where in had a great ride. Chris is going to like the ride compared to the LITTLE 33'!
I know how both ThunderDan & Jassman must have felt while dailing the boat in. Your up, your down, your up... We are looking forward to having the boat at home in our garage, then and only then will we feel like celebrating.

I will post a couple more!
Robbie & Chris
Attached Thumbnails Splash! Defy'n Gravity Pp 38'-stern.jpg  
Old 09-19-2002, 02:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

The rigging! Thanks Kevin, Joes Carman, Phil!
Attached Thumbnails Splash! Defy'n Gravity Pp 38'-bulkhead.jpg  

Quick Reply: Splash! Defy'n Gravity Pp 38'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.