Notices

Dammit Gino WTF happened

Old 11-14-2015, 11:38 AM
Registered

Received 152 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Who said I wasn't a fan.

Didn't know you can't say anything about any brand without people getting their feelings hurt.

Must be a lot of sand in all these vaginas.

My bad.....let me re-phrase.....they have a fountain burger....it's great and award winning. They also have other burgers too and they are all great, nothing bad about any of them, they are all super and even all got a participation awards.
No no, relax. I asked a question cause of the negative on the Fountain name. You can see when someone reads that why they could think that. I don't care, I did put an lol at the end
Old 11-14-2015, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 277 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
No no, relax. I asked a question cause of the negative on the Fountain name. You can see when someone reads that why they could think that. I don't care, I did put an lol at the end
Just a rib like the what they did with the Cig name.

If someone gets their feelings hurt over that they need to take a step back from the Internet.
Old 11-14-2015, 01:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

A person can be a fan of whatever he chooses, but for anyone to think they know what is going on in another persons mind while they buy toys is arrogant as well as ignorant.
Old 11-14-2015, 02:23 PM
Registered

Received 122 Likes on 58 Posts

Space is empty now. Johnny Rockets is now next door. I'll keep you guys posted as to what goes in next. I have a home on Cudjoe Key and get to KW a lot.
Old 11-14-2015, 03:00 PM
Registered

Received 233 Likes on 117 Posts

You stay up all night writing that one? It's a sick burn.

I guess it's been for sale since I bought it being I have owned it for 2 years.
stay up all night? look at the left upper corner and you will see I posted at 9.47 AM,,
whats wrong ? you can offend the Fountain owners and its ok? but I take a shot at you and you get all bent out of shape,
you must still be a young person with a lot to learn,maybe as you get older you will realize that for every action there is a reaction,

as for your boat,I dont know how long its been for sale and do not care,but I know last year you missed out on the key west races because you had a appointment with some gentleman (your words) to come and buy your boat ,at least that's what you said,so your boat has been for sale for a looooooong time.

so play nice and others will play nice with you,
Old 11-14-2015, 03:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatnt
stay up all night? look at the left upper corner and you will see I posted at 9.47 AM,,
whats wrong ? you can offend the Fountain owners and its ok? but I take a shot at you and you get all bent out of shape,
you must still be a young person with a lot to learn,maybe as you get older you will realize that for every action there is a reaction,

as for your boat,I dont know how long its been for sale and do not care,but I know last year you missed out on the key west races because you had a appointment with some gentleman (your words) to come and buy your boat ,at least that's what you said,so your boat has been for sale for a looooooong time.

so play nice and others will play nice with you,
You're right with the guy last year....for such a good memory I would assume you should know it hasn't been for sale that long being I have only owned it 2 years.....however let's assume it's been 2 years.....so what? Doesn't effect you? Not sure what it had to do with anything other than a straight dig at me.

The Fountain comment is a general in jest comment (fountain skanks) just like the Cig one about their logos and owners....yet you went to a personal approach on my...class act.

How I purpose something....if it's not your boat, your interest in buying, or have anything to do with you....keep your nose out of it and your comments to yourself.

Last edited by Nate5.0; 11-14-2015 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-14-2015, 03:28 PM
Registered

You're right withthe guy last year....for such a good memory I would assume you should know it hasn't been for sale that long being I have only owned it 2 years.....however let's assume it's been 2 years.....so what? Doesn't effect you? Not sure what it had to do with anything other than a straight dig at me.

The Fountain comment is a general in jest comment (fountain skanks) just like the Cig one about their logos and owners....yet you went to a personal approach on my...class act.

How I purpose something....if it's not your boat, your interest in buying, or have anything to do with you....keep your nose out of it and your comments to yourself.
dont dish it out if you cant handle it,,

so what did you comment mean about the Fountain burger smelling like garbage ? grow up !!!!
Old 11-14-2015, 03:40 PM
Registered

dont dish it out if you cant handle it,,

so what did you comment mean about the Fountain burger smelling like garbage ? grow up !!!!
Cause skanks smell like garbage.

Light up you uptight prick

I can dish out whatever you wish to say, just classless to make it personal but I am guessing that's how you roll....let me guess I should respect my elders like yourself too?
Old 11-14-2015, 03:50 PM
Registered

Cause skanks smell like garbage.

Light up you uptight prick

I can dish out whatever you wish to say, just classless to make it personal but I am guessing that's how you roll....let me guess I should respect my elders like yourself too?
well don't stop now,your on a roll

so please continue so we can all see what a class act you are,,

I wont reply so you will think you won,
Old 11-14-2015, 03:52 PM
Registered

well don't stop now,your on a roll

so please continue so we can all see what a class act you are,,

I wont reply so you will think you won,
Thanks bud...beers on me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.