Notices

Overseas boat sale

Old 11-18-2015, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 34 Posts

Can't really add anything. I'm not overseas, but when I buy things in the states, its an "overseas" like transaction. I usually wire the money and the money is usually in the sellers account the same day. I do a few wire transfers per month, both sending and receiving. A wire even from Europe, the longest its taken is 3 days. Most even from Europe take one day to receive. These are to my American bank bank accounts. Id ask for a wire. Maybe help with a good shipping/broker. I find when selling stuff the buyer usually has shipping already figured out.
Old 11-18-2015, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Sold a Searay that went to Australia. Wired funds only. I would not personally get involved in the shipping. Could be problems there. If that gets screwed up, your explaining everything. A third party shipper is also in the buyers best interest.
Went very smoothly. I contacted the buyer quite often to give him updates. Seemed to be appreciated.
Old 11-18-2015, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Hey Dave, got your message on FB too.
I would have the buyer and you worth through these guys:
http://www.petersandmay.com/
These are the guys who handles getting mine to South Hampton UK

Very easy to work with!