Notices

What a kickin Wedding

Old 09-23-2002, 10:31 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Hey Velocitoy, I grew up in Danvers, Mass. and knew George and his son Craig and his sister Julie. They are a trip!

Did you ever hear about George and Craig stuffing a Stalker Cat at about 100 mph up at Lake Winni? George is a lucky man, he was stuffed up under the bow and came close to drowning. I think he broke both legs. Is Craig still into Offshore boats? Have not seen them since I moved to Maine.

Kurt.
Old 09-24-2002, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HEY BIGGUS...Oh yes!!! It was a 26' STOKER with TWIN V-8 Evinrudes....THEY ARE BOTH LUCKY TO BE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW...It happened in front of GLENDALE MARINE & they were rescued VERY quickly...I was at his shop when the boat was delivered & like a kid with a new TOY he was waxing & buffing it to beat the band!!!! Craig is not into the boats like he used to be but he still likes the FAST cars...George too... I think he still has the 42' FORMULA that he's had since the beginnig of time...I used to see him & his family ALL the time at the NASWA but we've all"grown up" and don't spend as much time (&$$$$) as we used to there...BTW2...That boat went closer to 115mph...At the time I was selling SKATERS & had a demo 24'with 2.4's that would not keep up & this boat went 104mph (radared)...BTW3...I did the insurance report for him to give to his insurance company...BTW4...Sorry to hear about your soap opera in Maine...Things are VERY similiar at Lake Winnipesaukkee(sp)...Winter is coming so hopefully they will all shift there noses at the snowmobiles....They obviously have WAY too much free time!!! Talk to you LATAPOTATA>>>>>>>> BTW...AUDIOFN... I didn't mean the what about line as anything other than I was curious about them...& you're right, NICKS is better, but parking for the boat is a little more difficult...HAHAHA>>>>>>>>