Notices

Freeze Frame Video Club

Old 11-17-2002, 01:36 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Last I checked 60-80 people to sell a video to is a VERY small audience. Do you think that Hollywood would bother to make a movie of boating if they were going to sell even 2000 movies? NO WAY. I would guess that if Jeff sells 500 movies from the worlds he would be extatic. NOW take into account the HUGELY expensice equipment and there goes the profit for him!!! Plus racers flip every once and a while, so not only is the equipment ruined but I asked him what it takes for him to salvage the underwater stuff and let me tell you it is not a short proccess. I believe he said 2 weeks to salvage the Rio Roses flip. Jeff works SUPER hard doing what he does best and God love him for it because he does have a small audience (customer base) and I have no idea how he is making ends meet. This club was his way of responding to peoples critisism that the price of the video's was so high. I think it is a wonderfull idea and hope that other join. I keep this thread up at the top as much as I can for two reasons, both selfish. One is because Jeff is a great guy and I want to see him succeed because if he does not then all I get is the crap coverage on tv and that just does not do it for me. The second reason is that the more people that join the club the better off we all are as the coverage will get better and the camera's will get better and so one But yes to answer your question it is a VERY small audience. Last I talked to him there were I think 30 people in the club!!!!!

Jon
Old 11-17-2002, 06:31 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb got the Apache tape.

Damn the Apache's running are awesome! I think Jeff does an excellent job and those onboard tapes I buy from Jeff are worth every penney - BH
Old 11-18-2002, 08:31 AM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by Audiofn
But yes to answer your question it is a VERY small audience. Last I talked to him there were I think 30 people in the club!!!!!

Jon

I am glad to be a part of the 30 club

keep them coming
Old 11-23-2002, 05:58 PM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation Guess it is time for me to join...

Ssherman just called me from Key West and said Jeff was kind enough to show him some raw footage that will soon be available and he said it was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!
SIGN ME UP!!!!!! I'M ALREADY BORED OUT OF MY MIND WITH THESE CLOUDY DAYS...
Old 11-25-2002, 10:07 AM
ssherman

This is Jenny posting on behalf of SSherman since he is stranded in Key West....Can anyone find my boss? He is MIA!!! I got some fu*@ed up message that he wanted me to let you guys know that he was watching some of the raw footage from Freezeframe while in Key West, and if you're not a member, than you better become one quick! (Hope I got this right, there was a lot of music and screaming going on! Also, something about the "Upstairs"...Is that even in Key West? What is it?)
Thanks Guys!
JennyJones

Old 11-29-2002, 07:26 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Ya I just got the low down. He is editing Key West right now Not sure what date it will be a club video but I would guess if we all ask nice it could be sooner then later

Jon
Old 12-01-2002, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

6" of snow and 20 degrees!!!! I can't wait until the next vid! It has got to be the best $$$ I have ever spent.
Old 12-02-2002, 06:50 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

overbored......VHS is like 8 tracks bro maybe he could send a polyester suit with it while you're at it......DVD is the new thing and who cares about colorful boxes if the content is the shiznit....give Jeff a break he risks life and limb to bring you this stuff.....oh and all 4 incidents from KW are on the new DVD so oce again boys and girls get in line to sign up......Sean
Old 12-02-2002, 07:04 PM
ssherman

hey stinson thanks for the hook up in KW, and he is right all of the KW incidents are on tape.

cant wait......

Old 12-05-2002, 08:59 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

ssherman no problem stud....fill me in next time I see you as to the outcome........

KW was the sh#^ .........next we need Jeff to dig out some of the vintage stuff from mid 80's......

Christmas is coming so hook up the needy boaters with club presents boys and girls, I'm sure Freeze Frame Jeff will send gift certificates......

Quick Reply: Freeze Frame Video Club

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.