Notices

Housing in Boca Raton

Old 04-21-2016, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Housing in Boca Raton

We recently picked up some work in Palm Beach and in Hollywood, so I am looking for a 3-bedroom 2 bathroom place in Boca Raton as close to 95 as possible. Ideally I would like to find an apartment complex that isn't very nice but is not complete hood, un- safe either. 9 month lease would be ideal, but I would do a year.

Here in Jacksonville we have a lot of places like that, where the tenant is pretty good but the place is still fairly reputable for the occasional low life, it's not in the best part of town but it's not in the worst part of town

Any help would be appreciated, I'm trying to lock something up by May 2nd.

We are in the construction industry and the place is for 3 of my top employees, but they still have their bad days.

Last edited by Boomer35; 04-21-2016 at 07:31 PM.
Old 04-21-2016, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 1,023 Likes on 540 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer35
We recently picked up some work in Palm Beach and in Hollywood, so I am looking for a 3-bedroom 2 bathroom place in Boca Raton as close to 95 as possible. Ideally I would like to find an apartment complex that isn't very nice but is not complete hood, un- safe either. 9 month lease would be ideal, but I would do a year.

Here in Jacksonville we have a lot of places like that, where the tenant is pretty good but the place is still fairly reputable for the occasional low life, it's not in the best part of town but it's not in the worst part of town

We are in the construction industry and the place is for 3 of my top employees, but they still have their bad days.
Skip Boca......slide them one town south to Deerfield Beach and have more selection for what you want at a cheaper price.
Old 04-21-2016, 08:42 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

Deerfield Complexes

Tivoli Park Apts
Preserve at Deer Creek
Lake at Deerfield
Deer Chase Apts
LimeTree Village

Boca Complexes
Boca Arbor Club
Reflections at Boca Del Mar
Bella Vista at Boca Del Mar
Crystal palms Apts
Boca Colony apts
Old 04-22-2016, 06:19 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

That's awesome Cash Bar, thank you. I was hoping you'd chime in
Old 04-22-2016, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Deerfield Beach is a good option. Not sure what kind of work you do, but don't leave anything of value in the back of the truck...people take stuff from truck beds like it's their job in those areas.
Old 04-22-2016, 01:07 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,278 Likes on 559 Posts

Originally Posted by ToMorrow44
Deerfield Beach is a good option. Not sure what kind of work you do, but don't leave anything of value in the back of the truck...people take stuff from truck beds like it's their job in those areas.
I absolutely agree. They need fully enclosed, well secured truck bodies or the like. Larry Goldman had his locked tonneau & tailgate broken into; they took the tonneau cover, the tailgate, and several thousand dollars in props in South Beach at during the MBS some time back. There are a gozillian people doing construction work down there and tools/supplies disappear every second.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 04-22-2016 at 01:10 PM.
Old 04-22-2016, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 304 Likes on 146 Posts

I would look a little west for something near the intersection of the FL turnpike (RT 91) and the Sawgrass Expressway (RT 869). There is no need for them to be closer to the ocean, and with access to the FL turnpike right there, heading north or south is going to be easy.
Old 04-23-2016, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 67 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer35

Or hollywood, there are a lot of older homes and apts there... boca is fairly high end
Old 04-24-2016, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Coconut Creek is in the middle and right off the Turnpike, easy access north and south.
Old 04-24-2016, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Greg has lived in each of these places ...lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.