Registered

Received 601 Likes on 360 Posts

The white cuddy YF with yamahas also driven by a moron

Old 05-24-2016, 03:40 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

Total di(# move.

I will say I have had that thought when backing in to restaurant and everyone is an azz about the "noise" while we dock. I just manage to keep my anger down and let Yvonne handle it as only a 5'-11" Cuban girl in 6" platforms can do. LOL.
Old 05-25-2016, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TBAG
Wow, so he backed up to your stern and deliberately trimmed up his motors to spray your entire boat?!? How far off your stern was he?

That would get someone shot around here........
So my first thought was "yeah that would get someone shot around HERE too"...Then I realized we live in the same place.
Old 05-25-2016, 05:30 PM
Registered

Received 982 Likes on 404 Posts

Can't compare the Sweet music of a pair of 1000 horse blower motors to Crap Rap music.

As long as they are unmuffled

Was working down in the bilge of my buddies cruiser at salty SAMs in ft Meyers few months ago.

All pissed off cramped and hot

Hear a boat like a cruiser that sounds like the guy is reving it up over and over and over and over.

Pissed off I get out of the bilge to go kill this guy after I see what his problem is

5 docks down there is a black thunder having a bit of a docking problem in the wind coming into the restaurant docks

Big blower motors surging with donkey dik s exhausting underwater sounds really annoying when you are in the bilge 100 feet away
Old 05-25-2016, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

Brought this up in a ear protection thread. Your loud exhausts and stereos will cause hearing loss. I'm sorta lucky and cannot hear most of either crappy noise
Old 05-25-2016, 11:36 PM
Registered

Received 982 Likes on 404 Posts

Pink Floyd. And 1000 horse blowers motors are a worthy cause for hearing loss.
Old 05-26-2016, 05:19 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 884 Likes on 330 Posts

I guess I'm the minority these days, the water is sacred to me. All week long I put up with loud sounds (construction) and general noise of society, aside from the beautiful sound of BB power, silence on the water is an escape for me. Maybe a ballgame on in the background while relaxing in a cove somewhere but if someone would pull up to me with sh!t blaring I'd GTFO and move on, I put up with dooche bags all week long, no need to expose myself to them on the water.

Hope you find him Fountainclimber, like someone mentioned, post over at The Hull Truth, someone over there will know this clown.
Old 05-26-2016, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 1,004 Likes on 532 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
I guess I'm the minority these days, the water is sacred to me. All week long I put up with loud sounds (construction) and general noise of society, aside from the beautiful sound of BB power, silence on the water is an escape for me. Maybe a ballgame on in the background while relaxing in a cove somewhere but if someone would pull up to me with sh!t blaring I'd GTFO and move on, I put up with dooche bags all week long, no need to expose myself to them on the water.

Hope you find him Fountainclimber, like someone mentioned, post over at The Hull Truth, someone over there will know this clown.

uhhh ohhh.......sounds like somebody is looking at "silent saiboats!"

On the triple OB washdown. I saw it at a waterfront bar once, guy did it to the floating bar filled with patrons. They got wet but he got bruised by all the bottles/glasses thrown at him and his boat. It was sight to see from the inside bar!
Old 05-26-2016, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 601 Likes on 360 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy

Plenty of people feel at least as strongly about twin BB's as yall apparently do about rap music. Just sayin.
Old 05-26-2016, 03:56 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And those people can't figure out which bathrooms to use.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.