Our declining hobby...sad days >

Our declining hobby...sad days

Notices

Our declining hobby...sad days

Old 07-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
alot of the hard to get to parts could be avoided if the manus and the boat builders would really care about after the fact. Baja was one of the worst for access room. Anyone ever change twin impellers Gen VII pumps - 496 later model years in baja 29 outlaw. and a 23 outlaw is not fun either no room for anything. Can not even stick a pencil down in front of the engine. Stupid builders,
SPOT ON!!!

I'm going to put my worthless 2 cents in on this thread too. I'm 28, married, no kids (yet). The outlaw is my wife's boat, premarital property at that. I think she got off easy buying the boat, I've been the one to do everything to it, drag it around, gas, maintenance etc. But my problem this year is I don't have time to work on the boat AND go out in it. The boat is ready to go, but I can't. I guess it's just that time of life right now, I bought a new building for work, and I have bills to pay and people screaming at me to get there stuff done. When I say I have bills to pay, just the normal stuff, no ridiculous payments on a 2018 diesel crew cab with gold inlay all over it... I live within my means.

As far as the younger generation being obsessed with their phones and not interested in the outdoors, I think that is mostly true, but I am a little more sheltered from it being in Kentucky where hunting, fishing, ATV's and sports are a way of life for a lot of families.
Old 07-11-2016, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think this pic from Boyne is very telling....not that we didn't already all know it.

Old 07-11-2016, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 155 Posts

I think it's sexy!
Old 07-11-2016, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 763 Likes on 412 Posts

Originally Posted by Wasted Income
I think this pic from Boyne is very telling....not that we didn't already all know it.

At least the Verado is a good looking outboard. Can't imagine seeing all these CC's with those butt-ugly Evinrudes hanging off the back!!.
Old 07-11-2016, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd like to see some more with Sevens hanging off the transom though.