Notices

self retracting ladder?

Old 07-12-2016, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default self retracting ladder?

Tired of forgetting the ladder is down!!! Are there any self retracting ladders that mount under a swim platform. I see aqua performance makes a few options, but the 3 rung doesnt look like it fully retracts by itself. I like the 2 rung version, but would like a 3rd rung.

Any other options out there.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Registered

Aqua Performance is the only one I know of. I had the same problem and searched for a self retracting ladder and Aqua step was the only one I found. Ended up not working with my application so I ended up having a sticker made by a board member here that said "Ladder Up?" and put it on my helm. So now every time I go to start the boat to move it I read it out loud to my crew.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:33 PM
Registered

Lol....I was telling myself a label saying the same thing would solve my problem...but still would like the added safety of self retract