Notices

More big Outboards

Old 10-05-2016, 12:16 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 33 Posts
I'll take 3
Let's design a bracket for my 42" beast and I'll sell the Arneson ASD8s and the BBC 454s (cast iron doesnt belong in a salt water boat anyway).
Old 10-05-2016, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 42 Posts

Didn't Suzuki sorta pioneer the dual plug head thing on OB's back in the 80's ?
Old 10-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 880 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
Would love drive trim and tab trim indicators to be Wifi connect. No holes nor cables. It is 2016.
It's inevitable, it's called innovation and progress.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:24 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,317 Likes on 1,483 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
It's inevitable, it's called innovation and progress.
Yes, I understand. But before I die would be nice. LOL.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 600 Likes on 359 Posts

Originally Posted by Jolley
Someone needs to build 500hp x 500tq at 500lbs......................... That will be a game changer
Tall order. You could build the motor in a seven for 1000hp at 1000lbs but idk if the lower would hold up.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 600 Likes on 359 Posts

May have been trolled
Old 10-05-2016, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bring compression ratios up, run high octane fuel, and reprogram the ECM. But there goes reliability
And the lower unit haha
Old 10-06-2016, 07:27 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Clayfan
I hope the information is accurate but here in Canada, Suzuki, Corp. anyway does not have a great following.

This is after the flawed shared models for a few years between them and Kawasaki in the MX and Off Road Motorcycle line and another decision a few years later to pull completely out of the Automotive Business in Canada. I guess these are business decisions made by guys and gals at the top of the food chain. But they really screwed over some Dealers up here and the Customer base in general leaving them with Orphan Vehicles and no access to OEM parts.

Nice job Suzuki.
They went through some bankruptcy in 2011 or so if I remember. Also pulled factory support for the racing teams etc. I know when that happened the whole product line suffered. At the same time Arctic Cat disbanded from their use of Suzuki engines/power which they have used since their inception. Kinda fell apart... I love the GSXR line of sportbikes, but same thing they havent changed much since 2009 on the bike and are waaaaay behind. The new details on the upcoming model just dropped and I hope its a game changer as they have always been king of the streets... That said I know nothing of their outboard lineup, but it seems after the bankruptcy they are headed in the right direction. Just took some time to find that direction and a head of steam
Old 10-06-2016, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

******WE HAVE BEEN TROLLED******

From the original poster on THT--- He made it all up !!!!!!!!

"Thought of this days ago and threw it together and posted in about 30 minutes of downtime between phone calls, and yes, this is a spoof, but I tried to include things that many of you have asked for over the years and yes, I may have stretched it with Wi-Fi and TopCharge and somehow started a battle of the computer geeks over the Wi-Fi portion.

Regardless of the bruised egos in the OCD outboard worshiping crowd, has anyone ever sat back and thought if it's possible to have a constructive thread that doesn't bash fresh ideas, changes in technology or brands on this site?

I'm sure this thread had eyes from Zuke and other manufactures and let's just hope they push the envelope on technology and product offerings for future releases as we as consumers in this competitive environment win and ultimately advance our boating enjoyment. Heck, remember when 7 Marine first launched their motor and everyone poo-pooed it and here they are years later still pushing the envelope forward.

Zuke - if you are watching this thread, I'm looking for a job and would be happy to work for you in a marketing or sales capacity."
Old 10-06-2016, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

LOL. Must be snowing already somewhere

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.