Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
31 sonic and me getting screwed >

31 sonic and me getting screwed

Notices

31 sonic and me getting screwed

Old 01-16-2018, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keytime- that's him. Definitely him and hes no good. I could post all of the texts, photos, and emails but whats the point... And yes ski masks and baseball bats would have been in play 15 years ago. No doubt. I can't do that now with my wife and a 12 year old. They rely on me. Just not worth it. My wife was so grouper lipped about this... I felt guilty for months for having engaged with him and being screwed. She loves it on the water and my daughter just wants to be out with me. The bigger the waves the more she laughs. Thats why i bought the sonic. No matter what we do in this world- some people are just bad people- and we can never change them. I used to think I had the magic words to change people. I have learned I cannot.
Old 01-17-2018, 07:02 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 873 Likes on 322 Posts

Create a thread with his name in the title that way it'll come up in a Google search, might not help you but could help others down the road. There is a Beware and Stolen sub forum where you could post it.

BTW, 727 Marine doesn't even come up in a Google search. Are they even a legitimate company?

Last edited by Indy; 01-17-2018 at 07:09 AM.
Old 01-18-2018, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Been there dealt with that and really all you can do is warn others. It’s actually more work to get the word out then to just go on your merry way but it is the right thing to do because boaters look out for each other. Ultimately, if you can save one fellow boater from having an experience like yours than it is worth your time and effort.

The google comment above is true but normally guilty parties will go to extreme lengths to get the info removed. I know first hand that oso is happy to make threads go away in the dark of night for a paying sponsor and that other forums will make stuff disappear if something is in it for the forum owners.

In the the end karma wins and good things happen to good people.

Here’s to better days on the water for you and your family in 2018
Old 01-18-2018, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 277 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Create a thread with his name in the title that way it'll come up in a Google search, might not help you but could help others down the road. There is a Beware and Stolen sub forum where you could post it.

BTW, 727 Marine doesn't even come up in a Google search. Are they even a legitimate company?
Noticed that too and thought it was odd.

No FB or Social media account and nothing on Google or Bing. Being there is SO much competition for marine work here it's odd to not be, listed ANYWHERE.

Where was the shop at?
Old 01-18-2018, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

I tried to post a link but won't let me. Google 727marine and a facebook page comes up with a address of 4491 62nd ave north unit 240 Pinellas Park FL33709
Old 01-18-2018, 04:40 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 873 Likes on 322 Posts

Originally Posted by baywatch
I know first hand that oso is happy to make threads go away in the dark of night for a paying sponsor and that other forums will make stuff disappear if something is in it for the forum owners.
Tons of Pantera threads were deleted back in the day.
Old 01-18-2018, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Yellow Bullet Forum has been ruthless to dirtbag companies. I have watched them darn near destroy a bad company. Their attention got the victim what he paid for.
Old 01-18-2018, 09:03 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 283Check
I tried to post a link but won't let me. Google 727marine and a facebook page comes up with a address of 4491 62nd ave north unit 240 Pinellas Park FL33709
Google maps shows the following business in the building at that address. May be more than one there, though.

https://www.facebook.com/ZerotosixtyPerformance/
Old 01-18-2018, 09:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Keytime
Google maps shows the following business in the building at that address. <strong>May be more than one there, though.</strong>
There are, big industrial area multiple tenants working out of the buildings. I just went and googled 727marine and the facebook page has been shut down since I posted this afternoon.

Last edited by 283Check; 01-18-2018 at 09:57 PM.
Old 01-18-2018, 10:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 283Check
There are, big industrial area multiple tenants working out of the buildings. I just went and googled 727marine and the facebook page has been shut down since I posted this afternoon.
Or I should say locked down, bet Jeremy is watching this thread..

Also there are 2 727marine.inc links on google one at the BBB and one at ripoffreport that is about 727marine.inc that I am thinking sceptre filed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.