LOTO/Shootout Roll Call--Check in here >

LOTO/Shootout Roll Call--Check in here

Notices

LOTO/Shootout Roll Call--Check in here

Old 08-17-2017, 09:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Showing up Thurs evening most likely. Sold the Checkmate, so will be running around on Friday with Marc in Still Wobbly, his 42 Fountain, and likely spectating on Sat and Sun near the finish line with Team Runnin' & Gunnin'... the usual suspects.

Cash, we'll be nearby on Friday morning. Might idle by and say hello. Not fast enough to hang for long, though. Might also head to Paradise, grab some breakfast, watch the show, then head upstream. Might have a Powerplay (or two) tagging along.

Last edited by Keytime; 08-17-2017 at 12:25 PM.
Old 08-17-2017, 12:47 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

I am still here from the last shootout. We live at the 31mm. Hope to have the boat ready by then.
Old 08-17-2017, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Greg... I hope your ride to LOTO is not another han-solo voyage....

We arrive at around 10am on Thursday, launch at PBC, head to Camden to check in and then B-Line for Coconuts.
From there it will be PBC and back to Camden for the evening.

Friday is ripping the lake, Dog Days always in the mix and again I'll be at the Camden bar for the evening pool party.

Saturday I'm driving PP in the Shootout with Skater Dave and hoping for a good, safe number.

My Skater (gold/white/black) will be parked at Cat Fest and I'd be appreciative to meet as many peeps as I can. Feel free to stop by and say hi.

Safe travels to all.
Old 08-17-2017, 02:59 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 402 Likes on 128 Posts

We'll be there Wednesday around noon. Staying at the Ledges. Greg, my schedule sounds the same as yours.
Old 08-17-2017, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be there from Wed to Sun with the SV40. No real plans other than the street party and some Outerlimits events on Friday. Looking forward to not having a firm schedule all week and kind of doing what I want, when I want.
Old 08-17-2017, 04:52 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Leaving Ga. Thursday around noon. This is our first time going ,can't wait . Bringing my Talon 22 to the shoot out . hf ...
Old 08-17-2017, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

WE (me and GF) getting in Thursday early PM, and hit the town running. Rented a boat, (runabout, but it floats) so we will be on the lake, staying at Tan Tar A. Will try to hook up, but just call for some input and details ( 904 600-6915) BTW, it's a 21 boat but we could make some room for 1 or 2 "guests".
Old 08-17-2017, 05:59 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Stay away from Kilo....he is trouble.

We are rolling in on Tuesday night, launching boats on Wed morning. Will have Mike Goldbaugh 368 Skater and Chad Collier 44 Mystic with me as well.

Only plans I have is the MTI run on Thursday.

Our house right next to Camden...so I'm sure we will be there a lot.

See everyone there!!!
Old 08-17-2017, 06:29 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by gmgearhead454
We'll be there our usual group of trainwrecks. Getting down there Thursday around noon, staying at Lakeview resort and probably just blasting around the lake all day Thursday, we'll go eat wherever we see the most action at. Friday morning doing the poker run, probably eat at franky and louies, then Saturday the shootout. Probably go anchor out in a cove and wait out the no wake bs, or maybe go chill at Bear Bottoms till its lifted, then blast back. Going home sunday after the races end. Can't upload photos but we'll be in my new 29' warlock world class, can't wait!
You have more interior lites to install ? haha
Old 08-17-2017, 11:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With this in my backyard I would like to say safe travels and enjoy your time here. We will be out and about in my 34 Superboat all week taking in the best show on water
Hoping to make a pass but the window is closing on another year

Last edited by midwest272; 08-18-2017 at 12:04 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.