496 maintenance in the Spring >

496 maintenance in the Spring

Notices

496 maintenance in the Spring

Old 06-12-2018, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 124 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by chartersj
I have got the boat started on the hose but have not had it in the water yet, had a problem getting the fuel system primed but eventually got it with an outboard motor squeeze ball line to force it through the system....still waiting to get my interior back from the upholstery shop as well. But did hook the engine up to a computer. It showed that it had 100% power available, but 4 active codes came up.
91 pitot pressure low which i believe is common, 131 trim sensor circuit low, 75 fuel level 1 circuit high, and 191 fuel level 2 circuit high. Are they all normal codes or should I be concerned about any of them?
Normal. Your app is not set up for those. Mine scans the same codes.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ryan00TJ
Normal. Your app is not set up for those. Mine scans the same codes.
ok great, thanks!
Old 06-15-2018, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I seem to have a problem with the alarm buzzer or circuit for it. It's suppose to sound for about a second when the key is turned to the run position but doesn't every time. I first checked the main engine plug and that's all good, so then wanted to check voltage to it when I turn the key to the run position. There is a purple and tan/blue stripe going to it and when I put the volt meter from ground to the tan/blue the horn started sounding when I turn the key to run....so i left it for a few hours and then tried it again and no buzzer....put the volt meter on the tan/blue and then it started sounding again...its like the volt meter brings the buzzer back to life again...does it sound like the buzzer itself is going bad or something else?