Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
D-man it is all tied up!!!! >

D-man it is all tied up!!!!

Notices

D-man it is all tied up!!!!

Old 10-21-2002, 05:39 PM
rick32

Wait , wait, wait a minute.......

** What does having to be a member of the Darkside have to do with any of this crap ?

First of all , if one root's for the Lucky Pats or rather ANY team from Mass... ** You are not a Darkside member..... NOTE: This is not a " You might be a member of the Darkside if : " thing either..

Dman, once we were few , but now we are many.........

You better watch your back buddy or else !!!! ( laughs )

Rick 32

Old 10-21-2002, 07:16 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Rick you must go back and re-read my post. I said in different words those lucky bastards and also that they will never do it again.

Cig1: You know when I was typing that I was HOPING that it was not the west coast team that beat us but oh well

So D-man play fair as the rules that were established were the local team!!!

Now let me see I think I can not win this any more. The horror, no I say the CURSE of being a Boston Team fan

Pats won: Point ME
Celts Lost: Point D-man
Bruins Jury is still out.... better then the ducks, worse then the Kings: Point ME
Red Sux Lost: Point D-man
and the Revolution Lost: Point D-man
D-man used the hammer: Point ME

That shows as a tie. HOWEVER a tie in my book goes to the person that stands up to the challengs and YOU DID THAT, and I really had to stretch it to get the hammer thing in there , So D-man go easy on me, but I owe you and the She Devil a lunch at the Yard Stick. I bow to your superior sport teams. I will be out there for Thanksgiving so you can collect then

Rick you still owe me there JERKY from when my Patriots beat your team and then the Rams. I must glow in what will never happen again. TIME TO COLLECT

I HATE TO LOOSE!!!!!!!! Loosing is for the week and our teams are week!!!!!

Jon

Last edited by Audiofn; 10-21-2002 at 07:25 PM.
Old 10-22-2002, 04:04 PM
DEVIL MAN

Audio...one lunch???? lets go further...OK...the Ducks are my local team...I accept those losers!!!!

More calculations...

Audio is a Dark Side member....point to DMan
Dark Side resides in Orange County....point to Audio
Dark Side owns a boat....DMan and Audio are deducted one point each!!
DMan sees Dark Side once in a while....point to Audio
Audio has stayed at Dark Side pad....point to DMan
Audio drinkswith Dark Side....point to DMan
Dark Side doesn't like East Coasters!!!!.....point to Audio and East Coasters!!!!

Call it a draw and a lesson learned not to be associated with the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Audio...if you make it out here for Thanksgiving weekend....we will go to the Yardhouse on Friday and the She Devil and I will buy YOU lunch!!!! OK??? And I owe Tank and Kelly a lunch also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to pay up before the year ends...like to start with a clean slate!!!!!

DMan...and the D is for .....Avoid the Dark Side whenever possible!

Old 10-22-2002, 04:07 PM
DEVIL MAN

Poor D Man.....now I will be constantly looking over my shoulder for the vicious revenge of the Dark Side!!!!! Time to get that through bolt installed on the front door!!

DMan

Old 10-22-2002, 09:23 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Hey D-man a bet is a bet and Lunch is on me Gas can be on you and the ride on your boat would be the time of my life

Darkside... what can I tell ya when you are single you got to go were the ladies are, and there is no doubt the Dark side seem so attract it's fair share Plus as you know Rick has such a way with words.... he and I LOVE to battle out the east Vs. West thing HOWEVER I am sure that Tank would love to collect on his debt that day as well I will at leaste get the satisfaction of knowing that you do not win all the time, and you were LUCKY this time
Old 10-23-2002, 05:33 PM
DEVIL MAN

Sounds fair...the ride is on me....lunch is on you....lunch is on me for Tank and Kelly....and the dime is on me to call the police and tell them where they can find the Dark Side!!!!!!!!! San Quentin will never be the same.....

DMan....and the D is for Detention for the Dark Side!!!!!

Old 10-23-2002, 05:55 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

It is on Friday after Thanksgiving then

Jon
Old 10-23-2002, 06:16 PM
DEVIL MAN

Friday after Thanksgiving it is!!!!! I will bring my notebook for bets made in 2003......Chargers over Pats, Lakers over Celts, Ducks over Bruins, Galaxy (soccer) over whomever, USC over Maine State???? UCLA volleyball over New Hampshire, Cal StateFullerton baseball over East Boston University......the hammer over the drill bits!!!! You are in trouble next year Audio....you will want to leave the Dark Side and want to come over to the NIIIIIIICE SIDE...where people are polite and friendly and do not drink and are kind to women and children...but not dogs (Sorry 32...had to throw one dig in there!)
I know, I know, the NIIIICE SIDE doesn't sound so attractive...what can I say??? See you in a month!!

DMan....and the D is for No more Dog comments!

Old 10-24-2002, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

NIIICE SIDE?.....I get it now,the flame thing is just a diversion so no one realizes you are just a big ***** cat is that it? do I get a prize for correctly answering a skill testing question?
Old 10-24-2002, 04:45 PM
DEVIL MAN

Airpacker...no prizes!!! Just come on out for Thanksgiving and you can come back for another ride to the Yardhouse...this time, lunch is on me!!!!! Hope all is well...keep warm....just trying to keep everyone on their toes!!

DMan