Sniper caught? Breaking news.. >

Sniper caught? Breaking news..

Notices

Sniper caught? Breaking news..

Old 10-24-2002, 06:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Niuhi
Hey ragtop409, where do you boat out of? When I make it out, I am usually out around the north end of Lake Washington. There are a few of us from the Seattle are, Timewarp, Duchunter, Geo100 to name a few. It's good to see a few more from around here, perhaps we can get another OSO get together next summer.

Les
I boat from 520 north and from I-90 south. I now Timewarp ( Caleb ) and was at the poker run on the 12 of last month and the poker run to be last year on Sept 22. Waveline24 and blue64drop is also here in the greater seattle area. What kind of boat do you have I have probable seen you. I have a 23 Wellcraft Nova. Charlie
Old 10-24-2002, 06:49 PM
Charter Member #971
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Charlie,

I have a little 211 Fourwinns Liberator, hard to miss with the screaming lipstick red interior. We had a little get together last summer over at Stan Sayers Pits that was rather fun. There was a little run around Mercer Island, but I wasn't able to participate the way I would have like due to having the family on board, plus being one of the smaller boats with all the chop, it got a little bit rough for them. Anyhow hope to meet you sometime, perhaps at one of the get togethers.

Les