Notices

OSO chicks check in!

Old 10-23-2002, 04:36 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

YA.... Nible on them and give them tongue.... see that is what I am talking about them likeing UT.... You are TOOOO FUNNY!!!!

You going to hook up with us all for the Yardhouse run at Thanksgivign?

Jon
Old 10-23-2002, 04:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK...OK....OK I just found this thread, been working 14 hr days and missing alot!

OK.. ladies its nice to have you all on board. If any off you are lonely let me know I am in need of a good women since I am single these days. I can pretty much do anything for you...

Travis

"lonely and cold in michigan"
Old 10-23-2002, 04:48 PM
Registered

Originally posted by traviss
OK...OK....OK I just found this thread, been working 14 hr days and missing alot!

OK.. ladies its nice to have you all on board. If any off you are lonely let me know I am in need of a good women since I am single these days. I can pretty much do anything for you...

Travis

"lonely and cold in michigan"
Well, Kitten is looking for somebody to wash her boat
Old 10-23-2002, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Well.............If it was up to me........Kitten would have the cleanest damn boat ANYWHERE !!!!!!!!!

{and HOT.....water toooooooo }
Old 10-23-2002, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Travis, Dont ever offer up the whole farm like that. Girls dont like desperation, they can smell it like meat...Its Scary! Have you learned nothing from the board. Lie to the ladies...try this line "Ill be busy with strippers monday, 18 year old twins tuesday, wednesday is for the chic next door whoes husband is in Vegas, Thursday is for your ex that keeps coming back because you are a talented freek of nature, Friday is your night out with the two girls that only love you more than they love each other, Saturday is the night you go out with your friends who are setting you up with a Russian model, but mabe you have a little free time on Sunday...After church of course!
Old 10-23-2002, 05:10 PM
Registered

I'm looking for this OSO woman, has anybody seen her
Attached Thumbnails OSO chicks check in!-perfect-woman.jpg  
Old 10-23-2002, 05:10 PM
Registered

Originally posted by hot water

Well, Kitten is looking for somebody to wash her boat

well I'll wash the boat and her at the same time wonder is she has ever tried the new meguires boat and body wash LOL!
Old 10-23-2002, 05:30 PM
Registered

Better Late than never. I'm in. I was introduced to this site a couple of years ago and love it. I am sure there are a lot more females lurking on this site. Come on Ladies sign up!!
Old 10-23-2002, 05:49 PM
MIdnightRider

Any women who is intelligent enough to find this web site and actually partipate is probably a little to smart to fall for the ten cent lines we throw at the "party girls"when boating. I enjoy the party scene that follows boating, don't get me wrong. But the truth is, some of the most fun is working on them, talking about them, and riding in them alone. Hats off to all the women who participate on this site. If I could change one thing about my wife to be, it wouldn't be her looks or personality, it would be her enthusiasm for boating. I think sometimes she could take it or leave it. And to be sitting on the boat I am, I just shake my head. I wanted a boat like I now own since I was kid, I dreamed of it. I used to pin pictures of big V's up in my room when I was a kid. I had a poster of that Miami Vice Scarab in my room, Circa 1985. But I guess she does look OK sitting on the back in a thong . Anyway, thumbs up to all of our female particiants. Midnight

Last edited by MIdnightRider; 10-24-2002 at 02:17 PM.

Old 10-23-2002, 05:57 PM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Lightbulb HEY~

Originally posted by Too Old
I looked like this before I had my surgery to become an old man.....
TOO OLD,
Isn't that your daughter on the bottom in that pic. ???

Quick Reply: OSO chicks check in!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.