Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Live Stream - Tampa Bay Poker Run 2018 (Possible attempt) >

Live Stream - Tampa Bay Poker Run 2018 (Possible attempt)

Notices

Live Stream - Tampa Bay Poker Run 2018 (Possible attempt)

Old 03-23-2018, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 67 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Live Stream - Tampa Bay Poker Run 2018 (Possible attempt)

Fellow OSO'ers,

Hoping this will work for the benefit of all the boating brothers and sisters (who are stuck in the snow). Trying a new 360Fly camera on the boat for today's Fun Run. If it doesn't work, I'll post the recording later.

To view the feed, go to my Facebook page: @PokerFaceXtreme. You will need to view from a mobile device and Facebook app. Should be able to pan around the feed and look wherever you wish.

Cannot put too much attention on this today, but hope that my settings are correct.

Enjoy!

Jon
Old 03-23-2018, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 277 Likes on 154 Posts

Didn't even realize it was this weekend lol.

Free tomorrow so might run over to downtown and see what's going on.
Fun run going to the Getaway?
Old 03-23-2018, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts

Was just peeping at it on my end. Seems to work.
Old 03-23-2018, 02:18 PM
Registered

Sweet. Learned some lessons about this camera set-up on the Fun Run. Seemed to disconnect when the boat was running hard. Hoping to get it working consistently tomorrow.
Old 03-25-2018, 12:47 AM
Registered

Ok, so, we killed my sh-t just before the "money shot" passing under the Skyway bridge. Ticked about that, but had an awesome time with my best friends as we idled back. Engine bay covered in synthetic oil!

She's getting fixed and back on the water soon.

Meanwhile, I kept restarting the live feed, but she wouldn't broadcast. Next time, I will record the running time and post afterwards; unless someone has advice to actually live stream from a fast moving, jostling boat

I tried for you all, hope that gets me some points!
Old 03-25-2018, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Poker Face Xtreme
Ok, so, we killed my sh-t just before the "money shot" passing under the Skyway bridge. Ticked about that, but had an awesome time with my best friends as we idled back. Engine bay covered in synthetic oil!

She's getting fixed and back on the water soon.

Meanwhile, I kept restarting the live feed, but she wouldn't broadcast. Next time, I will record the running time and post afterwards; unless someone has advice to actually live stream from a fast moving, jostling boat

I tried for you all, hope that gets me some points!
Sorry to hear about the failure!
Old 03-26-2018, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts

Sorry about the failure. It sucks. At least you get ALOT more boating time than we do in KY !
Old 03-26-2018, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

It was working the few times that I checked it.... pretty cool, I didnt know I could do that with my 360.... I downloaded the live stream app and will be trying some myself
Old 03-27-2018, 06:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CJSYD
Sorry to hear about the failure!
Originally Posted by ALL_IN!
Sorry about the failure. It sucks. At least you get ALOT more boating time than we do in KY !
Thank you both. Fingers are crossed I shut her down in time. Delivered to Innovation yesterday and they got right to the engine. Appears the oil pressure built up and released at the oil filter seam. Compression test this AM to being determination if internal damage present. She's definitely getting a huge washdown in the compartment! If more problems, she's getting the attention she needs. (Note the white arrow.)
Old 03-27-2018, 06:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 20outlaw
It was working the few times that I checked it.... pretty cool, I didnt know I could do that with my 360.... I downloaded the live stream app and will be trying some myself
Need a team effort to figure out why my live stream wouldn't work. Used a separate iPhone as a camera trigger and live stream broadcast. It worked when sitting still, but would not actually broadcast live.

If anyone has ideas regarding either the 360Fly or a better, more reliable 360 camera solution, please share. Image stabilization would be great, as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.