Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any Boat Riggers W Good reputation in S Florida? >

Any Boat Riggers W Good reputation in S Florida?

Notices

Any Boat Riggers W Good reputation in S Florida?

Old 04-11-2018, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 1,421 Likes on 793 Posts

Originally Posted by turbos230
But it looks like express engines is just a machine shop.I dont know if they would receive the boat and cut the transom, x dimensions and all the details
One of the owners also does rigging (Bruce). Has a very nice shop for it and is VERY detail oriented. Also Kenny from the old Velocity will rig boats, I assume he will do a cat.
Pretty much everyone recommended so far have good reputations.
Old 04-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have called everyone here that is recommended and no one wants to fix the boat.It is because we call the and I have a acent because I am not from the usa and even people think I am a telelmarketer and hangup so some people do not want to fix the boat for people not from the usa.SO I will have to import the boat and find someone to fix it in cancun.I give up , and I have 120 k in this
Old 04-11-2018, 04:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

your pm are full ... call 239-437-9480 jay we have time and are fully capable of doing it right... here are pics of thelast OE cat with 6's that was done
Old 04-11-2018, 04:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by turbos230
I have called everyone here that is recommended and no one wants to fix the boat.It is because we call the and I have a acent because I am not from the usa and even people think I am a telelmarketer and hangup so some people do not want to fix the boat for people not from the usa.SO I will have to import the boat and find someone to fix it in cancun.I give up , and I have 120 k in this
I think you tried to call but I thought you were a telemarketer also...... Please try again and will watch for the call
Old 04-11-2018, 05:02 PM
Registered

sent you a email
Old 04-11-2018, 08:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

sent you an email ... my email is [email protected]
Old 04-11-2018, 09:01 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I think you have pissed everybody off in S Florida already and nobody wants to work on your boat. That is probably why most of them have blown you off our do not care to finish your boat.
Old 04-11-2018, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 950 Likes on 510 Posts

Originally Posted by DirtyMoney
I think you have pissed everybody off in S Florida already and nobody wants to work on your boat. That is probably why most of them have blown you off our do not care to finish your boat.
That seemed to be the common denominator in all of his threads!
Old 04-12-2018, 06:06 AM
Registered

Received 1,421 Likes on 793 Posts

LOL

Yes kind of hard to believe people in south FL wouldn't want to work with someone not from the US! That is about 70% of the people that live there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 04-12-2018, 02:18 PM
Registered

But what good is it to "think" if you have no facts? The first stop was extreme marine in Miami then the boat was moved by our "captain" to another small chit shop and the friends of that guy are the ones who are attacking me one this forum because I talked bad about him because I almost had to hire a swat team to get my boat back he did not want to release the golden goose or wire transfer free money! I will not say names. .Then that guy had it for 6 months and sanded the tansom, removed the engines and received 13k for that.Then it was moved to the north to another shop that after paying $1200 to move the boat questioned if the boat was really ours because we are from another part of the world. Wont say names. then after paying 2400 in extortion the boat was moved to another shop and he did some good work but now can not continue.I am the victim , this is reality thank you for stopping by.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.