Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Kentucky Lake Cannonball Poker Run Info? >

Kentucky Lake Cannonball Poker Run Info?

Notices

Kentucky Lake Cannonball Poker Run Info?

Old 06-12-2018, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be there if boat arrives in time.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts

There is no organized run on Friday. We will have registration open Friday and Saturday mornings from 7:00am ~ 10:00am. Pre-Registration is available online at Kuttawa Cannonball Run ? The official website of The Kuttawa Cannonball Run!

I am planning an informal raft up with those who show up on Friday. Location TBD - but on my mind are Pisgah Bay (in the back where drag boat races are held) or Smith Bay. Time TBD, but probably around 12:00pm.

I'm sure that there will be some partyin' going on both Friday and Saturday nights - we do that whether there is a poker run or not! LOL Saturday there is a great band at Kuttawa Harbour (Hu-B's).

If you want to inquire about volunteering, I'd suggest that you contact Jeff @ [email protected]

Charities this year are Riley’s Children’s Hospital and Wounded Warriors

Anymore questions, let me know.
Terry
Originally Posted by GLENAMY 242SS
That's Saturday, all the promotions say Fri/Sat. What is going on Friday?
Also is there a party/get together for the card turn in and when?
Joe, thank you for the gracious invitations on Memorial weekend. Sorry I could not make it on Sat. night. Look forward to meeting you this trip and thank you for all of your help. Gary