Live Streaming the Gladiator >

Live Streaming the Gladiator

Notices

Live Streaming the Gladiator

Old 06-16-2018, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 67 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Live Streaming the Gladiator

Got the Gladiator back from Innovation Marine. (Will make a separate thread about the engine rebuild. They are top notch!)

Out with the family today, trying out the new Garmin 360 VIRB. Live stream is on Facebook. Look up PokerFaceXtreme. If you have Facebook app on a smart device and your settings are correct, should be able to pan around your view in any direction by moving your start device. Or, you can pan around using your finger.

Will live stream randomly throughout the day.

Hope it works. Trying to get it dialed in before Emerald Coast poker run in August.
Be safe out there. Jon
Old 06-18-2018, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Misspelled my own boat in title; brilliant.

Did some live streams Saturday with the family. Received multiple warnings about parts of my videos containing copyrighted music. The upside is that I could accept the muted sections and post the videos. However, that really sucks for the viewer's experience. Looking into a Bluetooth remote mic I can place near the engines or exhaust so I don't run into this problem.

Anyone else have tips and tricks from their own live streaming experiences?