Boating Accident Biscayne Bay

Notices

Boating Accident Biscayne Bay

Old 11-01-2018, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 1,389 Likes on 776 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Bob,
Same here I boat about 90% alone, BUT for different reasons, my wife's neck is too jacked-up for to go boating anymore, and all the kids have left home......
You forgot the big reason Dean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, No one likes you!

LOL, at least that is what you said one night while drinking beer at my place. Or was it that you are not the easiest to get along with,,,,,,

BTW

Saturday is a boating day. Reggae at the tiki bar!
Old 11-01-2018, 08:37 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
You forgot the big reason Dean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, No one likes you!

LOL, at least that is what you said one night while drinking beer at my place. Or was it that you are not the easiest to get along with,,,,,,

BTW

Saturday is a boating day. Reggae at the tiki bar!
WG,
LOL, and yep, I admitted under influence of adult beverages that sometimes I'm not the easiest guy to get along with....

BTW, I talked with our fearless leader last night and he told me Katana's has new docks,

http://www.katannas.com/

but looking at the website, the pictures show the old docks...and the channel there has always been a little on the shallow side... Plus I'm trying not to work all weekend again, but that is not looking good.....

Last edited by Dean Ferry; 11-01-2018 at 08:45 AM.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 26 Posts

I also spend a good percentage of my time on the water alone. Peaceful time to just decompress!
Old 11-01-2018, 01:18 PM
Registered

WG,
LOL, and yep, I admitted under influence of adult beverages that sometimes I'm not the easiest guy to get along with....

BTW, I talked with our fearless leader last night and he told me Katana's has new docks,

Title

but looking at the website, the pictures show the old docks...and the channel there has always been a little on the shallow side... Plus I'm trying not to work all weekend again, but that is not looking good.....
LMAO! Janet and I was there and talked to the guy that put the new docks in last year after the hurricane. We went up to them last Wednesday, I was showing between 6.7- and 7 feet.

Straight in all was good.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:19 PM
Registered

WG,

Title

Sorry for the thread highjack.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad he's ok. Can't blame a guy for living his the way he wants! Solo boating is the absolute best. I had a guy a the ramp tell me one day "must suck to not have any friends" as his passengers tried to figure out where to put 6 adults and 2 kids in his 20 foot ProLine center console....LOL
Old 11-04-2018, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 68 Likes on 24 Posts

I would like to learn what happened to cause this accident. I'm an outboard cat owner, no where near as fast as these new 400R boats, but I don't want to make the same mistake. Hope the owner is healing up.
Old 11-04-2018, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I believe he just had a bad hop and it landed hard on one side of the stern.