Notices

Homage To An Organizer

Old 01-08-2019, 08:01 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,943 Likes on 1,336 Posts
Default Homage To An Organizer

With the NJPPC, Dave Patnaude made life a whole lot more fun for go-fast powerboat owners in the Northeast, https://www.offshoreonly.com/article...o-an-organizer.

From the OSO home page.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts

Matt thank you so very much for paying homage to Dave Patnaude and indeed to NJPPC as the two are inseparable. Your exemplary writing and eloquent story-telling, which I’ll always associate with Powerboat Magazine, seemed especially appropriate at this juncture. In the early days of NJPPC we aimed high toward achieving Powerboat Magazine’s benchmark of performance boating excellence. And for a while I believe we came close with Dave Patnaude leading the way. Thanks for your extensive NJPPC reporting over the years. Although your journalistic standards and professionalism are second to none, we always “felt” that you were our avid proponent - for which we remain grateful.

Rick Engstrom