ease the tension - Golf anyone?

Notices

ease the tension - Golf anyone?

Old 10-31-2002, 11:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Put me down as a 20 handicap just kidding
I ended the season with a 7.8 index. Luckily, I work four 10 hour days with every wed. off. That is the official golf day for me. Weekends are too crowded and slow play sucks plus the weekend is for boating!!

Cheers, Craig
Old 10-31-2002, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tonto,
First time out and oil cooler came apart and turned syn. oil into tooth paste. Minor setback. Still shopping for new boat though. Rose wants a Fountain
Old 10-31-2002, 11:25 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eric:

Your credibility is already proven. We are a Four Winns dealer - haha - TalMarine.com

Todd:

If you need any help with the motor let me know. We are a Mercury Hi Perf dealer - call AL in parts 770-945-2628 and tell him I said to hook you up.

Tonto:

Can't wait to see the bad ass Apache' in KW. Any scoop on rooms w/ a dock? BH
Old 10-31-2002, 11:33 AM
Registered

BH
I don't know of any houses/rooms with a dock down there . If your just now looking, I would say you're out of luck, but who knows.
Robert
Old 10-31-2002, 11:48 AM
Eric1969

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PWRBOATTOURS
[B]Eric:

Your credibility is already proven. We are a Four Winns dealer - haha - TalMarine.com

I knew it!!! Are you Brian Hollis? Is Louise your spouse? I bought my boat from Brant and I really enjoyed the experience. This was our first boat and he did a great job explaining boats in general to me.

I have dealt with Al a lot this past summer. Had some "hurdles" with my VDO instrument panel. What a mess! How often are you at Tal?

Old 10-31-2002, 02:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Eric:

Cool - Louise is my partner and throttle girl. She dates Greg Sanders our navigator. Louise and I teamed up this year and will be building the 28's (JokerPowerBoats.com) in 2003. AL is a great service manager. I'm in and out of the dealership weekly. If you come by let me know so I'm sure I'm there. OK Back to Golf - Looks like Craig223 is low handicap man so far. I'm thinking about big bucks for the winning team and the good thing about having it here on the lake is I can get small business's to sponsor. This should be a blast! BH
Old 10-31-2002, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Hey Brian,, Sounds like a BLAST!!!! Count Mama and I in, as long as you give us plenty of notice, on the Dates!!!
What are you looking at, 2man or 4man, Best Ball???
It sounds Great no matter what, as long as we have One day on the Water!!!!!
Oh Yea,,, Mama is a 10, but her Handicap is a 25,, on a Good Day I'll play to a 14!!!!!!

Count Us In!!!!!!!!!!!! We really don't care what "Sanctioning Body'" you prefer!
Old 11-01-2002, 11:26 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Lightbulb You're IN

Mama:

Ok got ya on the list. I would think the " Lauderdale" format would be best but it's up to the board players. We'll have a long drive contest , etc. I'm planning on having some awesome prizes for this thing and it'll be worth the trip , I promise. BH
Old 11-05-2002, 12:55 PM
Boating Fool

This could be something that I might be interested in. Maybe mama would let me even ride on his boat. I am only a 6 hr drive from Atlanta. Perhaps Magiccat28 would like to go. He is a pretty good golfer.

Hey mama, we could hook up down at the lake and get some pratice in drinking er I mean playing. I was at Kerrys Landing a few weekends ago. That course has gone to hell!!!!

Old 11-05-2002, 02:50 PM
Registered

Currently an 11.8 index. I don't know if I can make a tourney, however once plans (dates, location, etc.) start to take shape, maybe.....maybe.......maybe.......

Quick Reply: ease the tension - Golf anyone?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.