Best Single-Engine Boat 30-feet and Under >

Best Single-Engine Boat 30-feet and Under

Notices

Best Single-Engine Boat 30-feet and Under

Old 11-09-2002, 03:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Clay,
If you want info on the 30' Eliminator e-mail me at [email protected] The boat that SummerObsession posted is owned by a good friend of mine and you wouldn't believe the price you could get it at. I am also selling my boat which is a 1999 24' HTM SR24, it was in the August edition of Hot Boat magazine. It has a 605 ci Lingenfelter, 840 HP, it's best run was 105mph. Low hours on motor and drive. The motor and drive were purchased a few years ago. Great boat, in great condition, I had it acid washed every spring and it was always maintained very well. Fresh water only. If you would like to see a pic of it you can at www.Rockfordmarina.com and look at the used boats and you can see it, it's the only HTM on the site. Pictures still do it no justice. I am willing to sell it for $72000 and deliver it for free. Love the boat but business is keeping me really busy and also want to start building new house. Check it out.
Old 11-09-2002, 05:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, I can only tallk about V-bottoms so all you cat guys I can't comment. So if I was looking for the best all around boat that could do rough(I mean large,nasty,stormy offshore h2o), river, wake board/ski(family stuff) and I didn't want to worry about the hull breaking, cracking, moving or being soft. Well there are many top proven companie's out there. So without baggin on any of them let's say I am a true hardcore believer with the
PANTERA 28
Lifetime warranty, custom orders and just great communication.
OK let me have it.