If you are in any shape or form in the marine industry or want to be sign up >

If you are in any shape or form in the marine industry or want to be sign up

Notices

If you are in any shape or form in the marine industry or want to be sign up

Old 07-01-2019, 12:59 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts
Default If you are in any shape or form in the marine industry or want to be sign up

I have been attending IBEX since it started many years ago. . I also have taught seminars in the past at IBEX. Anyways IBEX asked me to comeback and teach what I see in the field to pass on whomever signs up for a 1.5 hour seminar. I asked for a 3 hour seminar but they do not offer that. IBEX really only wanted me to teach an hour long seminar but I talked them into an 1.5 hour. So a better value whom attends.

Here is a long list of the education seminars in the link below. Cost is 65 bucks per class or a better deal for 3 seminars at 170 bucks.

My class is # 905 at the bottom right of the page along with the description. Sign up if you feel the need to learn OEM marine efi and a bit of the aftermarket efi installs for marine engines. 65 bucks is a steal for any of the classes listed. That is cheap.

https://www.ibexshow.com/education/

Last edited by BUP; 07-01-2019 at 01:06 AM.