Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Looking for MTI, Skater, Cig or Outerlimits with Merc Turbo under $350k... >

Looking for MTI, Skater, Cig or Outerlimits with Merc Turbo under $350k...

Notices

Looking for MTI, Skater, Cig or Outerlimits with Merc Turbo under $350k...

Old 03-15-2020, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 304 Likes on 146 Posts

Ok sorry guys, I didn’t mean to come off like that. I was just saying it wouldn’t make sense to go from a 46 OL with 1075’s to a 46 Rough rider with 1075’s. Offshore, why’d those 3 guys say F him?!?!? What’d I do to them??
Old 03-15-2020, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
Ok sorry guys, I didn’t mean to come off like that. I was just saying it wouldn’t make sense to go from a 46 OL with 1075’s to a 46 Rough rider with 1075’s. Offshore, why’d those 3 guys say F him?!?!? What’d I do to them??
Ok. You have apologized so let’s move on. If you truly want help looking for a unlisted boat then you need to help everyone zero in on your needs. I am fortunate and my family is able to flip between a fast Vee and a Cat. When I have a bunch of people and more specifically people that aren’t boaters We take the Cigarette. It’s fast, sexy, and safe and has enough room to fit everyone. Deep cockpit that even small children feel safe in. If it’s just me and my wife with maybe another couple, that is familiar with boating then we will take the skater and burn the lake. The point is that every boat has different strengths. So you are literally a boating nut. You are all over the place and never stick to anything. So what is your priority, because from the looks of it from the outside you have what you need. Something that is very fast with the flexibility to fit a lot of people on. If not then you should have never sold the cat.

Last edited by YTown42X; 03-15-2020 at 07:59 PM.
Old 03-15-2020, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 4,929 Likes on 1,392 Posts

Your twin step Cig will run circles around those antiquated Apaches, and is better in every way. I can guarantee you that.

Oh look now Apaches are $hit..
It`s gotta be nice to grow up with a silver spoon in your mouth so you can $hit on things like roots, carbs , cigs, apaches, ..etc etc .
Old 03-15-2020, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 280 Likes on 128 Posts

I never said I wouldn’t buy one, but they are def inferior to Outerlimits. Resale is awesome on them because they’re the Rolex/John Deere/Harley of boats, so people who don’t know any better will always pay top dollar for them.
I think those two phrases in bold from your quote address the displeasure from other members on this board assumptively, including me, in regards to your opinion posted in the quote above. Most of us do not have problems with OL boats, but the OL owners have a continuing pattern on OSO berating other V bottom brands, Fountain and Cigarette primarily, and then pontificating about the greatness of OL boats, it gets annoying. To say an owner of another brand is uniformed is offensive (I am not offended by that but to say OL V bottom brand, not model specific, is assumedly superior since the comparable Cigarette is inferior per your words is factually inaccurate).

The days for me recently have been somewhat slow in regards to sports and news other than Covid 19, so I do appreciate a thread that has some nonsensical sh*t to stir the pot, it does have entertainment value so keep entertaining me.

Last edited by Smarty; 03-15-2020 at 10:26 AM. Reason: phrasing
Old 03-15-2020, 10:21 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,339 Likes on 461 Posts

because All you do is bash other people's stuff because it doesnt fit your needs or standards, then you come on here and say "I looked at that one and yada yada yada"... congrats youve joined the ranks of jim darr and phil hess.. there are plenty of boats out there that meet what you put out there, they are just unavailable to you.
Old 03-15-2020, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 268 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
because All you do is bash other people's stuff because it doesnt fit your needs or standards, then you come on here and say "I looked at that one and yada yada yada"... congrats youve joined the ranks of jim darr and phil hess.. there are plenty of boats out there that meet what you put out there, they are just unavailable to you.

who even are you? I’m sorry I don’t fall into the suck off everyone to fit in. Maybe Adam and I just look for the RIGHT deals, not just any deals that are listed. Finding the deals that all the suck offs claim don’t exist. I just bought $100,000 motors for pennies on the dollar. If I told you what I paid you’d tell me I’m full of ****. Sorry we like to buy and sell and need to find the RIGHT deal.

I didn’t even comment on this thread. **** off
Old 03-15-2020, 11:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,339 Likes on 461 Posts

you didnt have to... mind your manners and speak civilly. not all of us are as nice in person as we are online when youre not flexing your keyboard muscles on your toothpick arms...
Old 03-15-2020, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 700 Likes on 342 Posts

In before the cleanups and ban hammer
Old 03-15-2020, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 268 Likes on 88 Posts

you didnt have to... mind your manners and speak civilly. not all of us are as nice in person as we are online when youre not flexing your keyboard muscles on your toothpick arms...
lol is there where I say “come at me bro” ? Or you just realize you’ve never met me , so why don’t you continue to go suck off the masses.
Old 03-15-2020, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 199 Likes on 106 Posts

Careful! He'll throw a corn cob at you and knock you out!

Sorry. Couldnt resist

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.