Travel Ban From EU into USA for 30 days >

Travel Ban From EU into USA for 30 days

Notices

Travel Ban From EU into USA for 30 days

Old 03-13-2020, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 1,421 Likes on 793 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Let's see how everyone feels about this in six months.
That is simple, if these measures helps control it 50% of the people will say it was because of the things put into place.

The other 50% will say it proves it was just a farce and scare tactic, put on by the left and Trump haters.

Old 03-13-2020, 02:56 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Lets just say your wife is pregnant with your future child and you are healthy as a horse and you come in contact what a carrier at a basketball game and contract it and take it home with you. Now your wife's immune system is compromised by the pregnancy any your unborn child has no immune system. And you could now possibly kill them both because you thought its not bad its just the media trying to make everyone panic and the flu killed more people. Would you want to live with that all because you wanted to go to a basketball game. I know i wouldn't. Contain it the best you can and hope for the best dont stop living just dont take unnecessary risks imo
Old 03-13-2020, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Our school system in ohio for k to 12 is closed for three weeks starting today and that may end up being longer
Old 03-13-2020, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 893 Likes on 383 Posts

Don’t go to the basketball game. Use your own head.

One of the biggest issue is how unhealthy everyone is to begin with. Immune systems are already compromised and can’t do what they’re supposed to.

Last edited by IGetWet; 03-13-2020 at 03:33 PM.
Old 03-13-2020, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 363 Likes on 123 Posts

Worst-Case Estimates for U.S. Coronavirus Deaths

Projections based on C.D.C. scenarios show a potentially vast toll. But those numbers don’t account for interventions now underway.

coronavirus-deaths-estimate.html
Old 03-13-2020, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 4,730 Likes on 1,353 Posts

Originally Posted by 1989mach1
Lets just say your wife is pregnant with your future child and you are healthy as a horse and you come in contact what a carrier at a basketball game and contract it and take it home with you. Now your wife's immune system is compromised by the pregnancy any your unborn child has no immune system. And you could now possibly kill them both because you thought its not bad its just the media trying to make everyone panic and the flu killed more people. Would you want to live with that all because you wanted to go to a basketball game. I know i wouldn't. Contain it the best you can and hope for the best dont stop living just dont take unnecessary risks imo
What!?
So if your wife is pregnant you stay home in a bubble ?
There`s a ton $hit more stuff that can kill you including the regular flu . Actually you`re about 100x more likely to get the regular flu. Are pregnant women dropping dead from the flu , nope .
My kids school closed down a few days due to too many kids and teachers being sick this year. Nobody freaked out like they are now.
and Human fetuses have an immune system so I don`t even know what you`re talking about .

Last edited by ICDEDPPL; 03-13-2020 at 05:21 PM.
Old 03-13-2020, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 4,730 Likes on 1,353 Posts

interesting
Old 03-13-2020, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 893 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL

interesting
Wish I could “like” something more than once
Old 03-13-2020, 06:55 PM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by IGetWet
Wish I could “like” something more than once
Twice👍
Old 03-13-2020, 07:54 PM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts

I support being cautious. Not sure there isn't a happy medium though. Like the NCAA tournament. Could you test the players, and others involved and allow the tournament without spectators, but it would be on TV. I'm not here to advocate that, maybe a bad idea. But I do enjoy watching it on TV, so could an approach like that work. Doctors should decide that, not the media or fans. I think our be safe rather than sorry approach will be well received and hopefully limit the impact long term on the health of peeps. It just seems so far hysteria has taken hold. I thought the presser today helped communicate facts vs what appears to be media wanting headlines. Then again, I've never been a fan of the media for years since it appears they are more interested in clicks vs facts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.