Notices

Opportunity

Old 03-21-2020, 04:49 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Nothing personel 353
If China is telling truth no new cases so as time goes by it may go away??Cross your fingers!
China is lying!
Old 03-21-2020, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 4,730 Likes on 1,353 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
I used to do duct cleaning and sanitizing for homes and businesses. Its a fairly inexpensive business to get into. Also selling and installing UV lights in ductwork which kills viruses.

I had some facebook ads running for indoor air quality (plasma) equipment. Things that I`ve tested in my home and that I know really work. Got called a "vulture", okay fine, took it down.
Same idiots that went out and bought TP instead .
Old 03-21-2020, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 310 Likes on 188 Posts

Any thoughts on using ozone to kill covid-19? I found an article that said a 20 sec exposure would kill SARS which is a close cousin. I'm not talking about using it where people, plants or animals are present but more like the interior of a car overnight or an unoccupied dwelling that lends itself to being well ventilated afterwards. I know from experience it does eliminate odors.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 197 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
Read that same article a couple days ago and was talking about it with friends. Pretty interesting.

On another note related to OPs question, yes, whose got what ideas, because I will be all but out of business by the time this is over!
Old 03-22-2020, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 950 Likes on 510 Posts

Originally Posted by scarabman

On another note related to OPs question, yes, whose got what ideas, because I will be all but out of business by the time this is over!
My buddy is a car dealer up north, Gov ordered sales side of dealerships closed, he laughed and said nobody was even looking to buy cars this week. Even huge dealerships are cutting staff on service side, nobody is bringing in cars. He expects to have a meeting Monday morning to figure out how many people get cut (could be 90)
Old 03-22-2020, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
My buddy is a car dealer up north, Gov ordered sales side of dealerships closed, he laughed and said nobody was even looking to buy cars this week. Even huge dealerships are cutting staff on service side, nobody is bringing in cars. He expects to have a meeting Monday morning to figure out how many people get cut (could be 90)
My daughter worked her way up from order entry to supply chain manager for a company that sells reservation systems to many of the larger hotels and resort communities. They are having the same meeting tomorrow and the entire supply and fulfillment team may shrink to her and a tech guy-- almost nothing to sell and no demand.

And just that quickly the decision became irrelevant--The entire county that she works in has been shut down for 2 weeks!

Last edited by 1960brookwood; 03-22-2020 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Update
Old 03-22-2020, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

Barbershops, hair salons and spa are being closed . Every man will need a haircut, every woman will need the works after they climb out of their bomb shelter.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

I just bought two beautiful female German Shepherd pups, Coco & Snickers. I'm getting back into breeding. Doesn't have much to do with the current situation except that maybe more folks will be looking for guard dogs! 🐶
Old 03-22-2020, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 593 Likes on 353 Posts

Medical supply chains will be brought back to the US. Drug manufacturing and medical equipment. I think there will be some efforts to bring other production sectors back to the US as well but I’m not exactly sure which ones.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Cannabis. Everting will be irie, mon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.