Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ben Kramer In The News Again >

Ben Kramer In The News Again

Notices

Ben Kramer In The News Again

Old 08-20-2020, 03:39 PM
Registered

Received 1,286 Likes on 474 Posts

He can’t get hooked up with some affirmative action, blm, virus control hardship angle and slide right out??
Old 08-24-2020, 08:09 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 648 Likes on 305 Posts

Originally Posted by iamjoe
They can. When someone is sentenced, it follows the law of that day. whatever happens after follows the same rule. What they can't do is seize assets, under value them and then se]ll the asset to make a profit. in this case a huge profit. I'd guess he'll win but won't see near what he;s owed. The entire thing sucks. He did his time on a really sketchy murder gig so now he should get free, like Randy Lanier did 70s were just a bunch of good ole Florida guys carrying in weed. 80s it all changed with the lucrative booger sugar and all that came with that

Booger Sugar - Never heard that one lol
Old 08-24-2020, 09:12 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 867 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by Quinlan
Not sure how they can keep someone in prison for life now that something is legal in a good number of states, Sad,
Now the murder thing- that's a different story but he did his time as sentenced on that one,
The 70's and 80's were a whole different era, I'm sure alot of others did alot worse and never got caught,

And i'm sure his son could use the settlement of the $,

Yeah, I thought most weed cases were appealed and dismissed now. Even with the guilty plea for "Ben Aronoff" thats typically 20 years isnt it? ....Which is long gone
Old 08-24-2020, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 1,023 Likes on 540 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
Yeah, I thought most weed cases were appealed and dismissed now. Even with the guilty plea for "Ben Aronoff" thats typically 20 years isnt it? ....Which is long gone

They are making an example out of Ben, he is in the John Gotti category, beat lots of cases and FINALLY they get one to stick and then they are never getting out. He never apologized, the escape fail are all working against him now. He is going to die in there or at best get released after some terminal diagnosis and die at home a month later.
The following users liked this post:
rak rua (08-24-2020)
Old 08-24-2020, 12:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 867 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
They are making an example out of Ben, he is in the John Gotti category, beat lots of cases and FINALLY they get one to stick and then they are never getting out. He never apologized, the escape fail are all working against him now. He is going to die in there or at best get released after some terminal diagnosis and die at home a month later.
Yeah, true. It doesnt help that almost every photo Ive ever seen of the dude he is flipping the camera off implying f-you to judges and political figures. They dont take kindly to that... lol
Old 09-22-2023, 12:42 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by iamjoe
They can. When someone is sentenced, it follows the law of that day. whatever happens after follows the same rule. What they can't do is seize assets, under value them and then se]ll the asset to make a profit. in this case a huge profit. I'd guess he'll win but won't see near what he;s owed. The entire thing sucks. He did his time on a really sketchy murder gig so now he should get free, like Randy Lanier did 70s were just a bunch of good ole Florida guys carrying in weed. 80s it all changed with the lucrative booger sugar and all that came with that
He smuggled much more than Marijuana. He's a murderer and can rot.
The following users liked this post:
pasquesi (09-22-2023)