Outerlimits Ozarks Fun Run Attracts Record 33-Boat Fleet

Notices

Outerlimits Ozarks Fun Run Attracts Record 33-Boat Fleet

Old 08-31-2020, 10:04 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,943 Likes on 1,336 Posts
Default Outerlimits Ozarks Fun Run Attracts Record 33-Boat Fleet

Another big weekend is in the books for the Outerlimits faithful, https://www.speedonthewater.com/oute...33-boat-fleet/
Old 09-01-2020, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

These guys are great! They show up to a poker run stop before everyone else (even though they are not joining in the poker run), then they get mad because people have to tie up to their boats and they cut loose all the boats that tied up to them (roughly 20 boats)! Mine included. It was great trying to figure out how to get to my boat that was drifting away. Top notch group, top notch.....
The following users liked this post:
noli (09-02-2020)
Old 09-01-2020, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 763 Likes on 412 Posts

They passed us as we were headed to Ron’s Friday morning and I thought it was weird they all continued on under the bridge heading towards Dick’s. I would have thought they’d been gone though by the time those departing Ron’s got to Dick’s.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by newmansautobody
These guys are great! They show up to a poker run stop before everyone else (even though they are not joining in the poker run), then they get mad because people have to tie up to their boats and they cut loose all the boats that tied up to them (roughly 20 boats)! Mine included. It was great trying to figure out how to get to my boat that was drifting away. Top notch group, top notch.....
so what would of been the difference if all of those outerlimits were in the actual poker run ? That place can't handle that amount of boats period .
Old 09-01-2020, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

They probably wouldn’t have been wanting to leave when we all got there. Big dicks was the first stop for the poker run, if they didn’t want anyone to tie up to their boats, they either should’ve left before the poker run got there or shown up later. Their boats are awesome, but It was a major dick move to cut loose that many nice boats.
The following 2 users liked this post by newmansautobody:
Bostonirish (09-01-2020), noli (09-02-2020)
Old 09-01-2020, 11:28 PM
Registered

Received 218 Likes on 103 Posts

Perhaps there should have been some communication between whomever organized. Good to see so many boats here this year, from a neutral observer I hope they come back and bring a center console with them but you can't go do that.....