Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
They caught the guy that killed DanL!!!!!! >

They caught the guy that killed DanL!!!!!!

Notices

They caught the guy that killed DanL!!!!!!

Old 11-15-2002, 05:15 PM
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Becca and Family ,

I hope now you will be able to get some peace, now they have caught This idiot. To take someones life over road rage is SENSELESS AND BARBARICThe prosecution needs to do there homework on this and make a example out of this IDIOT. He will be branded for life for what he has done. Be assured if he dosen't
pay now he will in the end . God will see to that!

David

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
Old 11-15-2002, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On his official statement there was no bump Jennifer. And shipwrecked just back off because you don't know my Danny and should not have said anything like that, I may be a little old fashioned but respect my privacy. You want to go at it just say the word but back off please
Old 11-15-2002, 05:18 PM
Registered

I was a tractor trailer driver for 20 years, until Dan and I talked and I made a career switch. By the way we found eachother on OSO. The ROAD RAGE is complete BULL**** I had a deadly weapon in my hands and wanted to run many people over and it could have been justified, BUT I DID NOT.

Road Rage is a made up thing by the defense. ROAD RAGE is just another way out or MURDER.

I almost laid a trailer over after some ******* cut me off and throw a rock at my winshield and hit the passenger glass I cought the guy after gearing down running @ 100 mph along 81 just before hitting the car I couldn't do it so I took the tag number down and called 911.

He got a pretty stiff sentence, but this was in VA.

Just by getting out of your car and on the road the other truck could have went wide to miss Dan.
CASE CLOSED. Is he going to kill a truck? CASE CLOSED Can he stop a truck with his body? CASE CLOSED This is just a MURDER. Hang the Bastard

My thought's for my friend DanL
Doug

Last edited by eMotiondriver; 11-16-2002 at 04:07 PM.
Old 11-15-2002, 05:33 PM
ShipWrecked

Road Rage is a made up thing by the defense.

Old 11-15-2002, 05:45 PM
LadySunseeker

Originally posted by Becca
On his official statement there was no bump Jennifer. And shipwrecked just back off because you don't know my Danny and should not have said anything like that, I may be a little old fashioned but respect my privacy. You want to go at it just say the word but back off please
Bec, I'm a former journalist, and I quoted verbatim what came out of Kenny's mouth.

I just rented a condo in a gated/gaurded community. I need a roommate. I would be honered......

Jennifer

Old 11-15-2002, 05:49 PM
Registered

Before we get carried away.lets just wait and see.
Talks of a deal might have been pre-matureThey may have been
talked about but at this time we are not sure one was made as
stated earlier.what we do know for sure is that we got our guy.
When I know the facts for sure so will you thanks, kenny
Old 11-15-2002, 05:52 PM
Registered

People,

An OSO member has passed away. Let's make this thread positive in the sense that the mystery is solved. Regardless of the outcome, we should all be mourning instead of arguing about anything to do with this. Please do not force us to close this thread.

Thank you
Old 11-15-2002, 06:00 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Hi Becca and Babybro:

I am deeply saddened by your loss.............. Dan sounded like a really unique and decent guy. That having been said, it seems like the authorities have caught the other driver and much of what happens from here on in is going to be subject to their actions and your attorney.

The good news is that to a certain extent the facts are coming out, and will undoubtedly continue to do so. Closure is definitely more a reality than it was 24 hours ago. Aside from that you have a lot of healing and mourning to do, and may find some comfort in the willingness of the people on this board to support you in whatever way they are capable of doing.

It is obviously natural to feel anger and frustration at a time like this, and the test is not about gaining some form of vengeance, but rather maintaining a clear headed and logical approach to assure that as many of the proper steps as possible are taken in Dan's regard.

Emotions have run high and hot on this board and that is obviously not helpful, either in the solution or in providing comfort to you.........for, sadly, none of us can do anything for Dan, and, as a matter of fact, he might be able to do more for us....from a better place.

I'll pray for that and hope everyone else will act in an appropriate way.....out of honor and respect.

God Bless you,

Rich Luhrs

Last edited by T2x; 11-15-2002 at 06:05 PM.
Old 11-15-2002, 06:05 PM
Registered

T2x,

Beautiful, that is what I was trying to say. Those are the kind of posts that belong on a thread of this nature.
Old 11-15-2002, 06:11 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

babybro and becca.

I'm very glad to hear they caught the guy. Hopefully justice will be server.

On a sidenote. Dan helped me out in getting a lotus turbo esprit fixxed. Its my brothers car and it needed tons of work. If it wasn't for dan's help it would still be a total (barely running) mess. My brother doesn'';t really drive it so today was the first day its been driven in at least 3 months (by me). After i got back from putting her through the paces i came back checked OSO and found out they caught the guy.

Reguardles of a deal he will not get off scott free. Eventually he'll get what he deserves. stay focused and keep positive.
-Brendan

Quick Reply: They caught the guy that killed DanL!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.