Notices

Looking for RMBuilder

Old 03-16-2021, 10:40 PM
Registered

Received 281 Likes on 100 Posts

Bob works out of his house with NO garage or shop but claims he was just out in his shop spintron testing and working on custom engine parts when in reality he drop ships parts, lies, misrepresents, and specs some bad builds.

Boaters only like him because they can talk (dream) on the phone and ask stupid questions and get over technical answers that make them feel warm and fuzzy. The tire kickers of OSO over hyped his abilities with no first hand experience actually buying parts. And the guys who did buy promoted him before ever finishing a build, let alone running it hard.

I personally have seen multiple issues from friends that are not members on here along with being screwed over myself.

Alex Haxby, Mark Rhinda, Brian Orlandi, are just a few successful engine builders that have parted ways with him.

So not only does he make mistakes, but when confronted with facts about them he goes off the deep end beyond words. Everyone makes mistakes it's their customer service and what they do to remedy their mistakes that keep them in business successfully.

The following 2 users liked this post by offshorexcursion:
Griff (03-17-2021), ICDEDPPL (03-17-2021)
Old 03-17-2021, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 582 Likes on 349 Posts

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
Bob works out of his house with NO garage or shop but claims he was just out in his shop spintron testing and working on custom engine parts

😂😂😂 no way
Old 03-17-2021, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 1,494 Likes on 808 Posts

Originally Posted by hogie roll
😂😂😂 no way
Ya. There might be a chicken coop or shed but no shop that I recall from picture posted either. Just google earth his address. 😮
Old 03-17-2021, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 1,494 Likes on 808 Posts

Originally Posted by Unlimited jd
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. He cost me a decent amount. His promised custom spec afr heads had guides borderline too tight for a street rod never mind a supercharged marine engine
Yet another quote from OSO I have to tuck in my funny folder/melon. “Even a broken clock is right twice s day”. Hilarious 😂
Old 03-17-2021, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 107 Posts

I’ve never dealt with him, just never understood why basic 502 builds with better heads needed custom ground cams.
The following users liked this post:
phragle (03-17-2021)
Old 04-06-2021, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 4,567 Likes on 1,315 Posts

Bobs recent dyno pull with his fancy cams and whatever other snake oil he sells. (IN RED)
My buddies off the shelf stuff ( IN BLACK)

Looks like bob hasn`t learned a thing.

The following users liked this post:
hogie roll (04-06-2021)