Were to find race boats for sale >

Were to find race boats for sale

Notices

Were to find race boats for sale

Old 06-15-2021, 12:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Were to find race boats for sale

I have been looking for a AMT 30 race boat for a while, I have not seen many canopy race boats for sale. Is there any offshore racing website were people are selling them at.
Old 06-15-2021, 08:25 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 123 Likes on 78 Posts

https://www.offshoreonly.com/classif...ge-o79022.html
Old 06-15-2021, 03:09 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 296 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by 5.56x45
I have been looking for a AMT 30 race boat for a while, I have not seen many canopy race boats for sale. Is there any offshore racing website were people are selling them at.
one of the funnest race boats i ever ran was a 30 AMT, that hull is a blast. Not sure if they are competitive but we did pretty good with it in OPA's P2 class, we would get smoked on the starts but could keep the speed up in turns allowing us to be reasonably competitive. I dont think they made more then a few canopy boats and all the ones i am aware of have either been converted to an open boat or left the country. You might contact Predator Powerboats in Long Island and tell Arnoldo glassdave sent ya he has all the molds including the canopy deck.

Where do you plan to race it?
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 07-11-2021, 01:19 PM
Registered

I wasnt thinking of racing it, I just want a canopy race boat. Predator cut the molds in half and made it wider. I dont want the wide version and the original molds were machined so they were perfectly symmetrical so now they modified bu hand they are not.
Anyway I cant find the amt company website. I want to find out if they have a cad model so I can machine some molds. Do you know how to contact amt?

Originally Posted by glassdave
one of the funnest race boats i ever ran was a 30 AMT, that hull is a blast. Not sure if they are competitive but we did pretty good with it in OPA's P2 class, we would get smoked on the starts but could keep the speed up in turns allowing us to be reasonably competitive. I dont think they made more then a few canopy boats and all the ones i am aware of have either been converted to an open boat or left the country. You might contact Predator Powerboats in Long Island and tell Arnoldo glassdave sent ya he has all the molds including the canopy deck.

Where do you plan to race it?
Old 07-11-2021, 06:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 67 Posts

There is a canopy AMT for sale in Havasu but it has been cut open. The ad is on Powerboat Listings and as of about 3 months ago it was still available. AMT itself is long gone.
Old 07-11-2021, 07:27 PM
Registered

Thanks, that one is sold but I would like to buy it