Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Apache Scout Questions (1987 22 I/O Bravo Package) >

Apache Scout Questions (1987 22 I/O Bravo Package)

Notices

Apache Scout Questions (1987 22 I/O Bravo Package)

Old 09-27-2021, 08:05 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by fastdonzi
The Blackhawk worries me about parts availability, otherwise id consider it, Thanks... This Boat is a White with Red stripe out of Maryland. There's a Thread on here about it, the last post was where the guy was gonna run it that weekend with a 350, I'm guessing it was too heavy and didn't perform well and he took all his stuff back out and sold it. then it sat in Fla for 3yrs, I went and picked it up the week after labor day.. Been Cutting and chipping and itching about every day since.. Lol, I'm trying to get the Glass Work part done before winter sets in...The Motor and rigging I can do while it's cool in the garage but Not the Carbon Fiber Coosa and Epoxy...
all the parts are available max machine works even makes a better main shaft, mine actually has xz gears in it as well as a teague billet main cap, its good for 700 plus hp.. the boats are so light its not an issue
Old 09-27-2021, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
all the parts are available max machine works even makes a better main shaft, mine actually has xz gears in it as well as a teague billet main cap, its good for 700 plus hp.. the boats are so light its not an issue
Now you've got me thinking Lol, How much??? The steering is built in??
Old 09-27-2021, 09:09 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by fastdonzi
Now you've got me thinking Lol, How much??? The steering is built in??
in the ITS, it sure is. my cell is 410-746-zero 0 2 zero, i wanted the back of my 20 clean, i also have the complete exhaust system with headers and mufflers... i salvaged it all and had it polished and cleaned after my crash.. Rob

Old 09-27-2021, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 310 Likes on 182 Posts

sweet project offshoredrillin

Is there much difference in the outboard vs the inboard Apache Scouts? Which setup is preferred?

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 09-27-2021 at 09:29 AM.
Old 09-27-2021, 09:37 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
sweet project offshoredrillin

Is there much difference in the outboard vs the inboard Apache Scouts? Which setup is preferred?
it was a sweet project, i crashed it last year and almost drowned, which is why i have the stuff for sale. my buddy that has the scout loves his i/o, they also have a pad bottom and ride great.

(the crash had nothing to do with setup, it was 94 mph and i was still checking ballast. I hit a series of wakes i didn't see while turning at 70 mph)

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 09-27-2021 at 09:52 AM.