Notices

Engine Builder in Florida

Old 03-06-2022, 08:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,278 Likes on 1,469 Posts

Originally Posted by BDiggity
A bit off topic, but do u feel that's for all boating aspects? I am wanting my Cafe rigged & painted & have been debating to keep it in midwest to have places i have dealt with before do the work, or bring it down to FL where i will be living. My assumption was FL has more places to do the work, but then i hear all these scam stories. Unfortunately taking it to Lipship or the new Cig restoration place is not an option.
If it were me Id get the boat finished here and then take it to FL, Im sure it would get done sooner and save you some cash, also Id contact Dustin Carter in Broken arrow OK to do the work, him and his father have done many Cig's over the years that have turned out amazing, I think Vincent does the paint work for them. ( Carters Power boats )
Old 03-06-2022, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 1,286 Likes on 474 Posts

Maybe I just haven’t been around enough but I don’t see how anyone could walk through Innovation’s shop and then go somewhere else.
The following users liked this post:
Smarty (03-06-2022)
Old 09-02-2024, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just bought a 2002 Donzi with 2 innovation built engines built 10 years ago . I called them about bringing the boat to three to get a miss sorted. Thy were really cool over the phone. After reading this post I wish I would have brought it there. But being from NY I would a had to drive Fram jackonville leave it there. And drive home and back again. I’m working on sorting it out, out with a Mechinic friend but it woulda Ben nice to have those guys go through it all. I’m hoping they still run great once this mis is all figured out.