Cigarette Racing Team Acquires Vectorworks And Doug Wright Designs

Notices

Cigarette Racing Team Acquires Vectorworks And Doug Wright Designs

Old 02-16-2022, 09:58 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Do you realize how rich the Walmart family is?

The Waltons are the world's wealthiest family, worth $238 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.

Walmart itself is worth 500 billion.

I'd say they are pretty sharp in the pricing model and got a good handle on the investment side too!
I wonder why havent they done a Walmart-themed Cigarette yet? ...I mean, they did it with Mercedes AMG.

Old 02-16-2022, 10:14 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 64 Posts

I'm guessing they'll keep the cats branded as DW and not put the Cig sticker on them?
Old 02-16-2022, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 3,258 Likes on 1,054 Posts

Originally Posted by Tiki Joe
I'm guessing they'll keep the cats branded as DW and not put the Cig sticker on them?
Highly doubt that.

Old 02-16-2022, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 800 Likes on 377 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
i can get better advise for less than that... The almighty scott on youtube says so.
👍🏼
Old 02-16-2022, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 3,258 Likes on 1,054 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
While i do like Cigarette, I don't make purchases just for that reason, the next boats in my pipeline, aren't necessarily ones with a 1 on the side. I also make no apaology for liking the brand. everyone is so fast with the daddies money comment, yet they gloss over the fact that Erika Braver had a huge impact on Cigs moves into the future along with her dad. the same as this son and father are working as a team....you see arrogance, I see investment on their part, and jealousy on yours.
That really is a great point Rob. Erika and Chad both had large rolls in Cigarette when Skip took over. Both were in their early 20's as well. Erika went on to other ventures starting up a successful staffing company in Denver after a few years but Chad was with the company up until just after his dad sold. Family affair is a common theme with Cigarette it appears.
The following users liked this post:
offshoredrillin (02-16-2022)
Old 02-16-2022, 11:20 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
I mean they did it at Art Basel which is in Miami, had an globally known Miami resident artist (alec monopoly) paint the boat (who also reps Cig all the time) and their company iand owners are also in Miami.

It made a lot of marketing sense and there is plenty in attendance at the event who would be their client market.

Most might not like or get that but it was a very good move IMO.
I dont disagree with that at all. just because it wasnt my cup of tea, doesnt mean it wasnt successful and hit the mkt they wanted to. they dumped tons of money into key west as well.

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Do you realize how rich the Walmart family is?

The Waltons are the world's wealthiest family, worth $238 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.

Walmart itself is worth 500 billion.

I'd say they are pretty sharp in the pricing model and got a good handle on the investment side too!
I figured when someone mentioned cheap you would chime in and as usual you 100% missed the mark. walmart shoppers are cheap like him, hence my wording to him (and you as well). I don't shop there, too much chinese stuff and i would rather pay more to support American businesses with quality products
The following users liked this post:
jbraun2828 (02-16-2022)
Old 02-16-2022, 02:31 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 160 Likes on 68 Posts

To answer all of you girls questions about branding 😂
The following 2 users liked this post by caseyh:
Nothing personel 353 (02-16-2022), Smarty (02-16-2022)
Old 02-16-2022, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 800 Likes on 377 Posts

hahaha thread is comical…

Last edited by 1MOSES1; 02-16-2022 at 05:36 PM.
Old 02-16-2022, 05:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
hahaha thread is comical…

ahhh took down the personal attack did ya? I'm not a moron, I'm an A-hole.. dont ever forget it. So your deleted post called me a F***** moron. why? because i can acknowledge that even though i dont agree with a venue and the music/vibe, it can still be successful? or is it because the other cheap person has had a vendetta against the brand for well over a decade... look justin, my pm's lit up about how cheap you are with your walmart mentality, and just so you know i will never not call you anything other than a cheapskate.. after all you were the one who was banned for starting multiple threads about a subject.. so kindly walk your ass back over to the corner and stfu, the adults are talking now.
Old 02-16-2022, 06:13 PM
Registered

Received 435 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Tiki Joe
I was at the Miami Boat Show today and there was a DW with a big ol' Cig sticker on the side (not paint, just a sticker). They also had videos of the up and coming Cigarette waverunners.
The following 2 users liked this post by 36Tango:
Nothing personel 353 (02-16-2022), offshoredrillin (02-16-2022)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.