Notices

2022 Miami boat show

Old 02-21-2022, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 128 Likes on 67 Posts
Default 2022 Miami boat show

Just got back yesterday from Miami. All I can say is,it was awsome! My feet are killing me! I did alot of walking that's for sure. First shout out, Greg and Yvonne. Your boat is stunning! Was sorry you guys weren't there. I wanted to meet you. Second shout out Vinny D'Orio. That Outer Limits cat is awsome. Was pretty cool that I happened to be there when Mr D'Orio and his beautiful significant other were looking at it for the first time. I made a little small talk. But to be honest felt a little weird talking to someone like you know them but only from a message board! Lol I did say he looked younger than I was picturing. Lol Third shoutout MTI. Mr Schism is a class act. I've met him at a few boat race's. He was there with his wife and daughter. Like at all the races. Pretty cool doing what you love with your family there with you all the way! And there boats are simply beautiful. Way out of my league, but I appreciate all these boats. I can keep going but I'll stop here so I don't bore all you guys. But one last thing, I actually really liked a fishing boat! It was the 42ft Boston Whaler. Powered by 3 of those crazy huge 600hp Mercury's!
The following 2 users liked this post by Gary C:
1983ScarabIII (03-01-2022), Smarty (02-21-2022)