So now we know Dan’s a Democrat lol!
The following users liked this post:
ICDEDPPL (03-10-2022)
Old 03-09-2022, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 532 Likes on 216 Posts

NO ****
The following 2 users liked this post by AmiableDave:
bajaman (03-10-2022), getrdunn (03-10-2022)
Old 03-09-2022, 11:48 PM
Registered

Received 1,022 Likes on 421 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Democrats have and always will be a bunch of pu$$ies.
Just go outside, they`re the one scared of the sniffle virus, still wearing useless masks when they don`t have to , still driving around or walking outside with masks on... mostly paper pushers, no democrats do things like military, police , fireman, logger, any manual work unless they`ve been brainwashed by some union organizer , they drive lame a$$ cars like toyotas and minivans.
Only thing they`re good at is ruining everything for the hard working , tough people of the USA.
Spend their time trying to come up with new things that offend them, telling everyone there`s more than 2 sexes, they burn and destroy cities, cause most of the crime, live off the rest of us hard working americans and now because of them this entire country is going down the $hitter.
Liberalism is a disease and most of the problem is they`re fuc king dumb!
No smart person would get rid of Trump and replace him with this imbecile.

rant over .
As my Wise Old Father said when Carter was voted In and %16 interest rates Crushed his 30 years in business housing development company and shut down my brothers boat building company.

"You can't Fix Stupid"

I hope all the Liberal Pot Smokin believan the Dems are going to forgive their stupid Arts degree loans Starve to death when eggs are $4 A dozen and gas is $7 a gallon.

Not to mention electricity ,insurance, repairs and medical and everything else that goes up with almost Hyper-Inflation that is a result of this administration.

Last edited by tommymonza; 03-10-2022 at 12:09 AM.
getrdunn (03-10-2022)
Old 03-10-2022, 04:17 AM
Registered

Received 1,494 Likes on 808 Posts

Originally Posted by hoodoo
Fake an invasion and offer free bus tickets to the great white north?

Guess they could stay put and call 911😂
I was gonna dissect icdedppl’s post but nah…. I mean what do ya say…. Something that spot on is kinda difficult to say anything about. 😂.

Question is - does this invasion seem fishy or what. Something is off with it and the last several days I wondered if all this chit is being staged. Same pictures everyday and everything basically looks the same. For instance the childrens hospital that was bombed. I’m not buying it. Putin might be a total dick but…. Just snap some pics with your cell phone when they show the destruction (surroundings). Nothing makes sense. Oh yeah and then they went from an Olympic type figure skater to having a combat riffle in their hands ready to be a war hero.

btw - that children's hospital or whatever it was looked like an old abandoned bldg as many of them have.
Old 03-10-2022, 04:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AmiableDave

NO ****

You know…. Hate to say it but it might be a good time to get some of those gold cards that look like the size of a credit card but are real gold and are perforated to snap off pieces. Or say that’s stupid and keep throwing money in the fictitious market. Gold of any sort is 👍👍👍. I like gold bars!!!
bajaman (03-10-2022)
Old 03-10-2022, 04:46 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 394 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Democrats have and always will be a bunch of pu$$ies.
Just go outside, they`re the one scared of the sniffle virus, still wearing useless masks when they don`t have to , still driving around or walking outside with masks on... mostly paper pushers, no democrats do things like military, police , fireman, logger, any manual work unless they`ve been brainwashed by some union organizer , they drive lame a$$ cars like toyotas and minivans.
Only thing they`re good at is ruining everything for the hard working , tough people of the USA.
Spend their time trying to come up with new things that offend them, telling everyone there`s more than 2 sexes, they burn and destroy cities, cause most of the crime, live off the rest of us hard working americans and now because of them this entire country is going down the $hitter.
Liberalism is a disease and most of the problem is they`re fuc king dumb!
No smart person would get rid of Trump and replace him with this imbecile.

rant over .
We sure miss President Trump, (the real President of the USA) and this is how you greet a dictator:

Il Donaldo meme… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Notice how he pulls Putin to him during the handshake, like a Dad grabbing his punk son by the hand and getting ready to give him some ADVICE about life......

hoodoo (03-10-2022), ICDEDPPL (03-10-2022)
Old 03-10-2022, 04:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
We sure miss President Trump, (the real President of the USA) and this is how you greet a dictator:

Il Donaldo meme… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Notice how he pulls Putin to him during the handshake, like a Dad grabbing his punk son by the hand and getting ready to give him some ADVICE about life......
Saw that. Ol Donald knew what he was doing. Kinda surprised it wasn’t the other way around though. Had that happen only twice to me but was prepared both times. Usually it’s the little guy who tries to pull that. I call them LGS. Little guy syndrome. You know the type!

Anyway that was bad azz though. Bet Putin won’t forget it either. 😂
Old 03-10-2022, 05:21 AM
Registered

Received 1,286 Likes on 474 Posts

Old 03-10-2022, 05:34 AM
Registered

Voted for kick azz and got the Depends poster boy.

Old 03-10-2022, 05:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by getrdunn
I was gonna dissect icdedppl’s post but nah…. I mean what do ya say…. Something that spot on is kinda difficult to say anything about. 😂.

Question is - does this invasion seem fishy or what. Something is off with it and the last several days I wondered if all this chit is being staged. Same pictures everyday and everything basically looks the same. For instance the childrens hospital that was bombed. I’m not buying it. Putin might be a total dick but…. Just snap some pics with your cell phone when they show the destruction (surroundings). Nothing makes sense. Oh yeah and then they went from an Olympic type figure skater to having a combat riffle in their hands ready to be a war hero.

btw - that children's hospital or whatever it was looked like an old abandoned bldg as many of them have.

Honestly, I really don’t exactly
know what to think, but I have heard your suspicions echoed by people who I know have gotten these kind of things right in the past. You can bet there’s more to it that what being told in the media, at the very least.
The following 3 users liked this post by hoodoo:
getrdunn (03-10-2022), IGetWet (03-10-2022), TomZ (03-10-2022)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.