Big Thunder new Cigarette dealer at LOTO and FL >

Big Thunder new Cigarette dealer at LOTO and FL

Notices

Big Thunder new Cigarette dealer at LOTO and FL

Old 03-09-2022, 07:24 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 394 Likes on 142 Posts

I have no dog in this fight, as I have been to LOTO only once with Callan/Cosker for 2006 S/Out, beautiful area......

So I find this ad interesting, dated today....

OffshoreOnly Classifieds - Boat Classifieds - Boat Parts
Old 03-09-2022, 08:00 AM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by bajaholic
Your right! Neither is the marina that was posted, NOT A PUBLIC RAMP. That is the whole point of this conversation. Yet the person who stated he was turned away, felt he deserved to "just launch" and since he was turned away, has stated the place deserves to be condemned.
It has been forever & a day since i logged into mwbp, but does or did your wife work for BTM? If so, then should that be disclosed in your posts? If not, then i apologize for the error.

I hate to see Cig leave PBC, those guys always took care of my needs even when boats 10x as much as mine were there. Maybe they should bring in Midnight Express. Better looking boat than what Cig is offering, plus then with the MTI cats, better product there too.
Old 03-09-2022, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 338 Likes on 133 Posts

Originally Posted by BDiggity
It has been forever & a day since i logged into mwbp, but does or did your wife work for BTM? If so, then should that be disclosed in your posts? If not, then i apologize for the error.

I hate to see Cig leave PBC, those guys always took care of my needs even when boats 10x as much as mine were there. Maybe they should bring in Midnight Express. Better looking boat than what Cig is offering, plus then with the MTI cats, better product there too.
It is disclosed in what I said, I and my family have/been involved with both dealerships. She was at PBC for 9 years and BTM (p/t) for a year. She also owns Marine Vessel Documentation Service for the last 4 years. https://marinevesseldocservice.com/

I don't understand why everyone thinks there is an agenda for me, I feel I am quite transparent. I hope the best for both, but am I happy about the change, ABSOLUTLEY. I personally feel it is moving in the right direction.
Old 03-09-2022, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 241 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
I have no dog in this fight, as I have been to LOTO only once with Callan/Cosker for 2006 S/Out, beautiful area......

So I find this ad interesting, dated today....

OffshoreOnly Classifieds - Boat Classifieds - Boat Parts

PBC still has several boats in production and will finish one to customers choice of paint, interior, power and options as it has always been.

Joe
Old 03-09-2022, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 4,936 Likes on 1,393 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
Download the Lake Locator Lake of the Ozarks App
And since I think you stay at Ledges a lot, the PB2 ramp is way closer and IMO easier than using PBC's
What is PB2?
Old 03-09-2022, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 4,936 Likes on 1,393 Posts

Your right! Neither is the marina that was posted, NOT A PUBLIC RAMP. That is the whole point of this conversation. Yet the person who stated he was turned away, felt he deserved to "just launch" and since he was turned away, has stated the place deserves to be condemned.
Dude calm down I said "my one and only experience was....." who the hell said it deserves to be condemned ?? Not me jackleg. It`s beyond obvious you have some super huge Hard on for Small Thunder , great, I don`t care either way, I don`t know what your deal is maybe you go there at night for special circle jerks, I don`t know, or care , good for you . I just shared my one and only experience and you got all butthurt.

Even thou it`s NOT A PUBLIC LAUNCH!!! so what? I thought in the south y`all are supposed to be friendly?
I had my wife and kids with me and all I needed was 5 minutes use of a piece of **** ing concrete. but the guy was a dick about it. I`m from Chicago everyone is a dick around here so I didn`t think much of it except what a ****ty thing to do. .. I went somewhere else (PBC) where they`re acted like normal people and let me use a piece of cement for 5 minutes. I guess you`re one of those gotta follow all the rules all the time guy, and a hater of anyone having a good time and not following the rules.A normal person would have said yeah man go ahead .. but nooooo they had to be dicks about it so yeah , F them.
Go back to watching for kids walking across your lawn, thanx

The following 4 users liked this post by ICDEDPPL:
47EXCALIBUR (03-10-2022), JPEROG (03-10-2022), KCHOTBOAT (03-09-2022), SB (03-10-2022)
Old 03-09-2022, 09:46 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
What is PB2?
hope this works. Best ramp at the lake.
business_4000091243.html
The following 2 users liked this post by KCHOTBOAT:
36Tango (03-10-2022), ICDEDPPL (03-10-2022)
Old 03-10-2022, 07:07 AM
Registered

Received 338 Likes on 133 Posts

Dude calm down I said "my one and only experience was....." who the hell said it deserves to be condemned ?? Not me jackleg. It`s beyond obvious you have some super huge Hard on for Small Thunder , great, I don`t care either way, I don`t know what your deal is maybe you go there at night for special circle jerks, I don`t know, or care , good for you . I just shared my one and only experience and you got all butthurt.

Even thou it`s NOT A PUBLIC LAUNCH!!! so what? I thought in the south y`all are supposed to be friendly?
I had my wife and kids with me and all I needed was 5 minutes use of a piece of **** ing concrete. but the guy was a dick about it. I`m from Chicago everyone is a dick around here so I didn`t think much of it except what a ****ty thing to do. .. I went somewhere else (PBC) where they`re acted like normal people and let me use a piece of cement for 5 minutes. I guess you`re one of those gotta follow all the rules all the time guy, and a hater of anyone having a good time and not following the rules.A normal person would have said yeah man go ahead .. but nooooo they had to be dicks about it so yeah , F them.
Old 03-10-2022, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 801 Likes on 378 Posts

Interesting fact: Bill Gates was 20 years old when he started Microsoft (actually his 2nd company) , Steve Jobs was 22, Elon Musk was 12, and Mark Zuckerburg was 19. I also think if you were to poll many of us on here, you would find we were all young when we started our businesses.... So is Age the real factor? Or change in general and not wanting to see a new business plan?

If you own a business, change is always the biggest challenge. The status quo is generally what takes a business out over time. If you are not willing to change and move with the market, you become stale and it is only a matter of time. Look at the Corp 100 from 50 years ago and today. There is VERY few that have survived, and I think it is fair to say, none are the same structure they were in the beginning and now today!
😂🤣😂🤣

this has to be in the running for funniest post of the year!!!! HAHAHAHA

22YO do nothing getting compared to Musk and Gates. 😂🤣😂🤦🏻‍♂️
The following 2 users liked this post by 1MOSES1:
JPEROG (03-10-2022), TexomaPowerboater (03-10-2022)
Old 03-10-2022, 07:42 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,317 Likes on 1,483 Posts

Holy fuk that’s funny ! Love it !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.