Cigarette Racing Clothing Line

Notices

Cigarette Racing Clothing Line

Old 05-15-2022, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 5,029 Likes on 1,417 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Today's word kids is: Contradiction

You know I was talking about 2 different things don`t play dumb.
If you only judge people on their failures then that`s pretty small minded.
Maybe everything you do is perfect thou so you don`t have that problem
Old 05-15-2022, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 1,023 Likes on 540 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
You know I was talking about 2 different things don`t play dumb.
If you only judge people on their failures then that`s pretty small minded.
Maybe everything you do is perfect thou so you don`t have that problem

Yeah I was messing with you............I just pointed that out because all things Donald aren't always gold.
Old 05-15-2022, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 1,286 Likes on 474 Posts

Trump was a great experiment (and I voted for him in both elections) but there is plenty not to love about his time in office. Like the current ownership of CRT, lots of "billionaire self promotion" but the devil is in the details.
So if this is the case, you should be able to point out a few policy improvements we’re seeing now that he’s gone.
Old 05-16-2022, 06:24 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,404 Likes on 475 Posts

Trump is a billionaire, he is doing just fine but he is a promoter and at times stretches the truth in the process. He is a salesman, some people are blinded by the gold leaf some people aren't. I would never do business with the guy because you will get the short end of the stick and might not get paid at all.

The economy is cyclical, things were roaring for years before and after Trump was in the White House. Bitcoin went to crazy highs with Biden in office.........Do I think Sleepy Joe had anything to do with that, absolutely not! So can you blame him when it crashed down last week because he was in office? Again, absolutely not.

Trump was a great experiment (and I voted for him in both elections) but there is plenty not to love about his time in office. Like the current ownership of CRT, lots of "billionaire self promotion" but the devil is in the details.
you really have no clue...
The following users liked this post:
Eddienel (05-22-2022)
Old 05-16-2022, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 647 Likes on 243 Posts

I would never do business with the guy because you will get the short end of the stick and might not get paid at all.
I would probably not do a deal with him, but as our President, I was OK for other countries that have been sucking off us for years getting the shorter end of the stick for a change. His deals were always done in favor of the USA, not politicians or special interest. For instance, does anybody really believe that the Paris Climate Accord helps the USA? That said, we were a big part of the funding.

Yes, I also agree that economies, for the most part, are cyclical, but today is different than in years past. Administration policy can make a difference. Absolutely idiotic policy is the reason for our high gasoline prices. There is no way that a free market could change so fast without outside intervention. Joe and Cameltoe initiated policy which has caused prices at the pump to soar and has probably impacted the middle class more than anything. 401k's, which hold much of the net worth of many, has also been affected, at least in large part, by this administration.

The Cigarette acquisition was probably the best for the folks that sold it. Great timing, as we have to be at the pinnacle of sales/revenue (or at least close). I always am in the corner of hard working entrepreneurs risking their own capital and are happy when one successfully cashes out. Most ride it too long and just fade away over time. Hopefully the private equity group is not just all smoke and mirrors. I, for one, was glad to hear that the Doug Wright deal went another direction.
The following 7 users liked this post by 36Tango:
DrFeelgood (05-16-2022), Gimme Fuel (05-16-2022), Helmwurst (05-16-2022), hoodoo (05-16-2022), ICDEDPPL (05-16-2022), ROCKETMAN (05-16-2022), SB (05-27-2022)
Old 05-21-2022, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 647 Likes on 243 Posts

Looks like he likes Miami Football also:
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...261633562.html
Old 05-23-2022, 12:58 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 162 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by 36Tango
yeah not one collage NIL person will ever make me want to buy from a company.
Old 05-23-2022, 02:37 PM
Registered

Received 816 Likes on 382 Posts

looks like things are no longer “sold out” anymore..

I question if they ever were 🤣😂

anyone actually order anything?
Old 05-24-2022, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by 36Tango

Is this news?

He has always been a huge and vocal supporter and backer for the University of Miami for years on end now
Old 05-24-2022, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Is this news?

He has always been a huge and vocal supporter and backer for the University of Miami for years on end now
In the world of college football the NIL situation and buying players is new.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.