Prices at the Ft Lauderdale show >

Prices at the Ft Lauderdale show

Notices

Prices at the Ft Lauderdale show

Old 11-02-2022, 05:06 AM
Registered

Received 938 Likes on 505 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
When those people sense the market turning and back out, all of a sudden 3 year backlogs for new builds become “we can get you into a new boat in a couple months” pretty quickly.
Albury Brothers boats have always had a wait list. They build the boats with the customers money, 20% down, then 20% at each stage of the boat building process. The 23 center console is a great all around boat, they were 100-115K for a few years. I noticed this week they have a pair of 23's available and the prices got cut from 170 to 150K. Clearly someone or a dealer backed out of a couple of orders.......
Old 11-02-2022, 09:52 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 981 Likes on 497 Posts

Your gonna be seeing a lot of deals getting backed out of .....we just purchased a twin spindle horizontal lathe here at work. we just started looking last week and one salesman gave us a call and told us he had a deal go south where the customer ordered 6 machines and only took 5 before the company hit hard times....now they stuck with it. Gave us a $50k discount from new pricing cause they dont want to sit on it till someone comes along and wants the same setup. Its close enough for us with what we do so we jumped on it. If people or company's have some extra cash laying around there will be some nice pickings coming up very soon i think

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
The following users liked this post:
outta control (11-03-2022)