Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread?? >

Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread??

Notices

Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread??

Old 07-27-2024, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 708 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
If 6 bankruptcies qualify as an 'empire', you should rethink your life choices.
Experience has everything to do with it for everyone except morons. She was also a Senator.
Just as useless at that. Willy Browns know what Kackling Kaama be good at.
Old 07-27-2024, 03:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 926 Likes on 528 Posts

What took you so long to post my photo?
What a bunch of losers. All you have is insults and lies as you support the world's biggest loser. GOP is toast.
Jay,

Those things ARE her record. She’s slept her away to where she is. She has absolutely worked to undermine the very justice system she swore to uphold. She has propagated falsehood after false hood. Biden literally told us he was going to hire according to DEI, and then did so.

And, in addition to that, she has a very attackable record of failure, contradiction and hypocrisy. She’s accomplished literally nothing except to undermine her own credibility.

Do you even own a boat? Is this all you’re here for? I’d think you’d be more comfortable on Imgur.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 4 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
HuskerPerformance (07-27-2024), PROP STAR (Yesterday), sonicss42 (07-27-2024), tommymonza (07-27-2024)
Old Yesterday, 08:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Just as useless at that. Willy Browns know what Kackling Kaama be good at.

You go boy! Trump loves you.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old Yesterday, 08:38 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

If 6 bankruptcies qualify as an 'empire', you should rethink your life choices.
Experience has everything to do with it for everyone except morons. She was also a Senator.
Jay,

Failure is part of success. Literally nobody here hasn’t failed at something, probably several. Trump built an empire beyond any failures he’s had. Nobody who’s ever accomplished anything judges anybody according to their failures unless it’s all they’ve got. Like Kamala.

And it’s funny how the Left LoOoOoVeD Trump when he identified as. Democrat. Now that the Democrat Plantation Party has left him, and he’s come to realize Republicans have been the party of the working man all along, the Leftcare terrified of him.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 2 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
HuskerPerformance (Yesterday), tommymonza (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:11 AM
Registered

You go boy! Trump loves you.
Jay you and all your other Sheep Love the words Rascist and Fascist and throw them around like you know what your talking about .

My girlfriends parents are appalled how people like you are throwing around the term Fascist and Fascism , you know why?

Because they were kids growing up in Milan Italy when Mussolini got with Hitler and believed he could conquer the world with him. They were kids when the Fascist knocked on their door and at gunpoint were asked if they were fascist then kidnapped their fathers into the Fascist Italian army . They were imprisoned soldiers until one surrendered to US forces in southern Italy and the other surrendered to the British in North Africa .

Meanwhile their moms were out scrounging a loaf of bread or a potatoe amongst the bombing of the US trying to drive out the Fascist. Italians suffered dearly for an Idealogy of Mussolini and they hated him for it and that’s why they hung him and his wife’s bodies upside down in the square a block from my girlfriend parents house .

Being Right and Patriotic and believing in your Country and the safety of its borders and citizens does not make someone a Fascist .

The far Left is the ones that want to control the kids minds in school and Universities while censoring anything they don’t agree with .

Look at all this anti Israel pro Hamas Palestine crap going on. Those individuals are just as brainwashed as you. I guarantee there is not but a handful of Conservative participating in this.

The Left is just So Full of Hate.

The following 2 users liked this post by tommymonza:
Craney (Yesterday), SB (Today)
Old Yesterday, 10:37 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Jay you and all your other Sheep Love the words Rascist and Fascist and throw them around like you know what your talking about .

My girlfriends parents are appalled how people like you are throwing around the term Fascist and Fascism , you know why?

Because they were kids growing up in Milan Italy when Mussolini got with Hitler and believed he could conquer the world with him. They were kids when the Fascist knocked on their door and at gunpoint were asked if they were fascist then kidnapped their fathers into the Fascist Italian army . They were imprisoned soldiers until one surrendered to US forces in southern Italy and the other surrendered to the British in North Africa .

Meanwhile their moms were out scrounging a loaf of bread or a potatoe amongst the bombing of the US trying to drive out the Fascist. Italians suffered dearly for an Idealogy of Mussolini and they hated him for it and that’s why they hung him and his wife’s bodies upside down in the square a block from my girlfriend parents house .

Being Right and Patriotic and believing in your Country and the safety of its borders and citizens does not make someone a Fascist .

The far Left is the ones that want to control the kids minds in school and Universities while censoring anything they don’t agree with .

Look at all this anti Israel pro Hamas Palestine crap going on. Those individuals are just as brainwashed as you. I guarantee there is not but a handful of Conservative participating in this.

The Left is just So Full of Hate.
Tommy,

Yup. This. The Left has watered down so many previously meaningful terms, in their failing to make a good argument for their platforms, that these words have virtually no meaning left. If everything is racist, then nothing is racist. Same for fascist, etc. They have literally no argument to support their directives, which have all been debunked into the caves.

Jay is nothing more than comic relief at this point. He does not propel boating forward or contribute or support the community. But we can all laugh. So there’s that….

Thanks. Brad.
The following 2 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
HuskerPerformance (Yesterday), tommymonza (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
Registered

Something a little more upbeat.
The following 3 users liked this post by tommymonza:
Craney (Yesterday), HuskerPerformance (Yesterday), larslindroth (Today)
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

The following 4 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
Craney (Yesterday), HuskerPerformance (Yesterday), outta control (Today), tommymonza (Today)
Old Today, 01:30 AM
Registered

Received 683 Likes on 315 Posts

Since The United States has a Congressional Boating Caucus, I think there should be an annual Haulover Inlet battle between

red and blue dinghies crewed by the Representatives. It think it would become a great fundraiser event and an excellent opportunity

to spread awareness for the challenges that the recreational boating industry are facing. Taking part in the event should be a

requirement to serve in the Caucus Group. This would definitely get more youthful and active boating representation within a year.

Here are the current Reps: (WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR OUR INDUSTRY LATELY???)

There are four Boating Caucus co-chairs:

Democrats and Republicans from both the Senate and the House; their staff manages the Caucus’ activities.
  • Representative Brian Mast (R-Florida)
  • Representative Mary Peltola (D-Alaska)
  • Senator Roger Wicker (R-Mississippi)
  • Senator Gary Peters (D-Michigan)
Below, find a comprehensive list of Boating Caucus members:

Boating Caucus Senate Members

Boating Caucus House Members

Last edited by larslindroth; Today at 01:37 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by larslindroth:
outta control (Today), Wildman_grafix (Today)
Old Today, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 443 Likes on 264 Posts

What!?? No rep from the state of Missouri?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.