Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread?? >

Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread??

Notices

Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread??

Old 08-13-2024, 08:48 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,237 Likes on 1,459 Posts

And they put forth their candidate without a vote.

Originally Posted by Wally
The following 3 users liked this post by SB:
Brad Christy (08-13-2024), HuskerPerformance (08-13-2024), Wally (08-13-2024)
Old 08-13-2024, 10:16 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 146 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
And they put forth their candidate without a vote.
lol that is some lame sh!t.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 08-13-2024, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 820 Likes on 329 Posts

Hillary had more votes in 2016 in the primaries by a landslide than Kamala in 2020 yet Hillary still lost in 2016 to Trump .

And since 2016 Trump has gained more support than ever from former non Republicans. I guarantee you Trump has not lost a voter since 2016.

The MSM is just trying to psyc us out to prepare us for another fraudulent election.

Last edited by tommymonza; 08-13-2024 at 11:24 AM.
Old 08-13-2024, 11:29 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,237 Likes on 1,459 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat

We voted.
You nor your fellow democrat’s did. Lololol. Just do what your told to do. Lololol
The following users liked this post:
tommymonza (08-13-2024)
Old 08-13-2024, 12:17 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 1,094 Likes on 550 Posts

Hey Jay...i see you must have posted something but this Ignore feature is great! plug away cause im not paying attention to ya anymore

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
The following users liked this post:
tommymonza (08-13-2024)
Old 08-13-2024, 01:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,067 Likes on 607 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat

Jay,

Pretty funny....

Trump doesn't have to define Kamala. She has already done that for us. So much so, she couldn't muster even 2% of her own electorates favor and was the third of sixteen (I think) to drop out of the primaries in 2020. Since then, literally NOBODY has voted for her.

Trump also does not have to redefine himself. He's still the same BlueDog he's always been. We know who he is and what he stands for, and he's only gained more popularity since exfoliating that (D) from his "profile". He just dared threaten the anointed Hillary in 2016, and now Kamala in 2024.

It's crazy how easily you Leftists will abandon ALL normalcy, and even your own objectives, for political expediency. It's almost as if you have no principles, or something.

Thanks. Brad.

Last edited by Brad Christy; 08-13-2024 at 04:50 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
HuskerPerformance (08-13-2024), tommymonza (08-13-2024)
Old 08-13-2024, 01:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by JaayTeee
Jay did good work, he was at LOTO in 08 or 09 at the shootout and was the photographer they used, I even bought a few pics from him.

Does he hate Trump ? probably, but he’s been this way since back in the
Bush 2 days, back when Trump was a democrat
JaayTeee,

So, what you're saying is that Jay has always been ideologically obtuse....?

Thanks. Brad.
Old 08-13-2024, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 1,436 Likes on 800 Posts

I hate commenting on these but why not I am old and don't give a fuk anymore.

Tommy on your statement below I have to say Wrong. The first election I knew people from both sides that were more in the middle and voted for him. I also knew others that didn't and said well let's see how it goes. There was not much support for Hillary even from my friends that are Democrats.

4 years latter almost ALL of them said Hell know. I know people that never voted before sign up to vote against him.
That is not the way to win.
Do not be fooled just because the places you hang out, says everyone loves him.

You may not agree with why people vote against him but that is up to them.

People need to keep their eyes open and his campaign better, or he will lose again.

For me when I see how people are talking about other Americans that have a different view its sad, our enemies most be loving this chit.

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Hillary had more votes in 2016 in the primaries by a landslide than Kamala in 2020 yet Hillary still lost in 2016 to Trump .

And since 2016 Trump has gained more support than ever from former non Republicans. I guarantee you Trump has not lost a voter since 2016.

The MSM is just trying to psyc us out to prepare us for another fraudulent election.
The following 3 users liked this post by Wildman_grafix:
HuskerPerformance (08-13-2024), Quinlan (08-14-2024), tommymonza (08-13-2024)
Old 08-13-2024, 03:46 PM
Registered

Received 820 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix

Tommy on your statement below I have to say Wrong. The first election I knew people from both sides that were more in the middle and voted for him. I also knew others that didn't and said well let's see how it goes. There was not much support for Hillary even from my friends that are Democrats.

4 years latter almost ALL of them said Hell know. I know people that never voted before sign up to vote against him.

People need to keep their eyes open and his campaign better, or he will lose again.

For me when I see how people are talking about other Americans that have a different view its sad, our enemies most be loving this chit.
I get that another semester of brainwashed liberals have been pumped out of the universities and I get that everyone has the middle aged neighbors that will vote Democratic no matter what their party does to them.
Hell I have a 60 yo Canadian neighbor that biches about Trump yet biches how bad inflation is here and in Canada while Trudeau destroys their economy .

Then I bring up Poilievre and that he sounds like he has the right idea to save Canada and my neighbor has to lay right in and go “ Oh that azzhole isn’t any better “ . He is Typical Leftist that will Bich * about drowning but can’t see a life jacket floating right next to them.

May I ask where you live ?

Last edited by tommymonza; 08-13-2024 at 08:48 PM.
Old 08-13-2024, 04:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix

Wildman,

And, for every one of those, I can show you five NeverTrumpers who are voting for Trump.

I have no problem with how people want to vote. But we are really getting tired of telling them "I told you so". the Left is losing the PoC vote, because they are tired of being promised and lied to. The Left is losing the Jewish vote because of the entrenched antisemitism. Hollywood is starting to wake up, even if ever so slowly. The MSM is systematically destroying its own credibility by accidentally destroying their own narratives with the tangled web they are weaving.

You are right, though. Our enemies are loving the division the Left is inciting. I'm just glad that chasm is opening up considerably to the Left of Center, and that so many on the moderate Left are either backing away from the edge or jumping the chasm before it gets too wide. When the Left is losing Bill Maher, you know the Overton window has lurched too far.

Thanks. Brad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.