Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread?? >

Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread??

Notices

Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread??

Old 08-22-2024, 10:46 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,260 Likes on 550 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
I do not have time to read that whole document right now but thanks for providing it, I will read it later.
There are dozens and dozens of articles on it. But that's a legit report from the Microsoft Cybersecurity unit. I too work in cybersecurity, and can verify this is legit happening.
Old 08-22-2024, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 1,436 Likes on 800 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
There are dozens and dozens of articles on it. But that's a legit report from the Microsoft Cybersecurity unit. I too work in cybersecurity, and can verify this is legit happening.
I understand and knew you did. Of course I have heard this on different sites but I like the document as its not got a spin on it. So much BS out there, which of course is part of the goal.
The following users liked this post:
Sydwayz (08-23-2024)
Old 08-22-2024, 11:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,067 Likes on 607 Posts

jayboat
Can you provide a link to the video or audio of such? I'm genuinely curious.

Anyone can make a meme and post it on the internet. It's a known fact that Iran is meddling in the US Election with misinformation campaigns and cyber espionage infiltration initiatives. This is my world, and I'm very aware of the tactics. And I'm completely aware the US has done the same in other nations. Evidence of such in this report:
Attachment 577835
Sydways,

The statement from Trump is very likely genuine, as he does have a discontinuitous cadence to his speech. But you'll notice the "quote" ends with "...", meaning there was more to the statement, that Tom Joseph deliberately omitted, because it finalizes the statement, leaving it pretty clear to any rational, cogent listener. There is no dementia with Trump. He is clear as a bell. But these gaslighters will use any and all punctuation known to the queen's English to obfuscate the truth. And that would include Jay.

Thanks. Brad.
Wally (08-22-2024)
Old 08-22-2024, 07:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Old 08-22-2024, 08:12 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 1,094 Likes on 550 Posts

Ya know.....watching the Delusional Commie Convention......its so funny how they are trying SOOO very hard to pull off being patriotic.....chanting USA....trying to appeal to the REAL middle class that listen to country music by having country (sorta) singers sing the national anthem......who are they kidding? I don't know one single democrat that fly's a flag in front of their home,,,,even during holidays like the 4th or memorial day etc... And yesterday they said the Pledge of Allegiance!!! Its not good enough to be said in schools but they say it there?
They SAY that the parents should be able to raise their kids the way they want to but stay out of the schools and let us do the job of brainwashing your kids!
What a bunch of BS..

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
tommymonza (08-23-2024)
Old 08-22-2024, 08:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Wally
Ya know.....watching the Delusional Commie Convention......its so funny how they are trying SOOO very hard to pull off being patriotic.....chanting USA....trying to appeal to the REAL middle class that listen to country music by having country (sorta) singers sing the national anthem......who are they kidding? I don't know one single democrat that fly's a flag in front of their home,,,,even during holidays like the 4th or memorial day etc... And yesterday they said the Pledge of Allegiance!!! Its not good enough to be said in schools but they say it there?
They SAY that the parents should be able to raise their kids the way they want to but stay out of the schools and let us do the job of brainwashing your kids!
What a bunch of BS..
Wally,

Yup. They even claim that MAGA ruined patriotism. JSTFU…..

Thanks. Brad.
tommymonza (08-23-2024)
Old 08-22-2024, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 799 Likes on 405 Posts

jayboat
Can you provide a link to the video or audio of such? I'm genuinely curious.

Anyone can make a meme and post it on the internet. It's a known fact that Iran is meddling in the US Election with misinformation campaigns and cyber espionage infiltration initiatives. This is my world, and I'm very aware of the tactics. And I'm completely aware the US has done the same in other nations. Evidence of such in this report:
Attachment 577835
from your pdf,,,storm-1852 isn't wrong.lol

Old 08-23-2024, 12:04 AM
Registered

Received 820 Likes on 329 Posts

I think Jay went from a respectable photographer to a professional chitstirrer/ influencer for his Comrades
Old 08-23-2024, 06:19 AM
Registered

Received 799 Likes on 405 Posts

walls are great.

RSCHAP1 (08-23-2024)
Old 08-23-2024, 06:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

The following 3 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
Helmwurst (08-23-2024), Hoodoo 2.0 (08-23-2024), RSCHAP1 (08-23-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.