Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread. >

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Notices

The NOTHING stated here is going to CHANGE ANYONE'S VOTE thread.

Old 08-29-2024, 07:57 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 1,150 Likes on 575 Posts

If Kamala and "the coach" win then we will have 4 more years of this kind of BS:

Walz pardoned a gang member child killer: Pardon
And Kamala's Freedom Fund bails him out after getting arrested for drugs and gun charges...only to be caught again! Freedom Fund
Yeah these are the ones we need running the country right?
And i saw this morning....apparently it took this long for them to setup an interview with Kamala because they had like 6-7 different people from her campaign involved with making decisions on it! I mean hell, if it takes them this long to figure it out i can only imagine whats its gonna be like when she's "in charge" It will be worse than Biden because we know Pelosi and Obama are running the show but here who the hell knows who will be making the decisions!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!

Last edited by Wally; 08-29-2024 at 08:01 AM. Reason: spelling
The following users liked this post:
offshore2 (08-29-2024)
Old 08-29-2024, 08:06 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,238 Likes on 686 Posts

Originally Posted by Wally
If Kamala and "the coach" win then we will have 4 more years of this kind of BS:

Walz pardoned a gang member child killer: Pardon
And Kamala's Freedom Fund bails him out after getting arrested for drugs and gun charges...only to be caught again! Freedom Fund
Yeah these are the ones we need running the country right?
And i saw this morning....apparently it took this long for them to setup an interview with Kamala because they had like 6-7 different people from her campaign involved with making decisions on it! I mean hell, if it takes them this long to figure it out i can only imagine whats its gonna be like when she's "in charge" It will be worse than Biden because we know Pelosi and Obama are running the show but here who the hell knows who will be making the decisions!
Wally,

Pretty funny Kameltoe has to have a security blanket wingman for a pre-recorded (and undoubtedly edited-for-content) interview with friendly-turf ABC.

And they have the nerve to suggest Trump is running from a debate.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 3 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
offshore2 (08-29-2024), sutphen 30 (08-29-2024), tommymonza (08-29-2024)
Old 08-29-2024, 08:18 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Whats he running from? He agreed to the debate when Biden was running.....the terms were set and he's ready to go....SHE is trying to change things for the debate...but they try and spin it in her favor no matter what. She took his place so everything should stay in place as it was setup...sorry. If she wanted to set the terms then she should have run for the position the proper way from the get go! Not be anointed by the swamp because they cant push Sleepy over the finish line!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
The following 3 users liked this post by Wally:
offshore2 (08-29-2024), PROP STAR (08-29-2024), tommymonza (08-29-2024)
Old 08-29-2024, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 5,008 Likes on 1,412 Posts

If you`re voting for this type of crap you really should be wearing a helmet

The following 2 users liked this post by ICDEDPPL:
tommymonza (08-29-2024), Wally (08-29-2024)
Old 08-29-2024, 09:18 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

How about taxing unrealized gains? People are just going to be RUNNING to the voting booth for that policy!

The following 2 users liked this post by Wally:
RSCHAP1 (08-29-2024), tommymonza (08-29-2024)
Old 08-29-2024, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 467 Likes on 275 Posts

Most of the people voting for her don't own a home and would have no idea of what unrealized capital gains means.

Last edited by snapmorgan; 08-29-2024 at 10:16 AM.
The following 5 users liked this post by snapmorgan:
PROP STAR (08-29-2024), RSCHAP1 (08-29-2024), scarabman (08-30-2024), sutphen 30 (08-29-2024), tommymonza (08-29-2024)
Old 08-29-2024, 10:19 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,238 Likes on 686 Posts

Originally Posted by Wally
How about taxing unrealized gains? People are just going to be RUNNING to the voting booth for that policy!
Originally Posted by snapmorgan
Most of the people voting for her don't own a home and would have no idea of what unrealized capital gains means.
Wally, Snap,

The only thing most of the people voting for Kameltoe hear is “Eat the Rich”, not realizing they are going to starve without them. Most of them honestly think that if everybody’s poor, nobody’s poor.

Thanks. Brad.
The following users liked this post:
RSCHAP1 (08-29-2024)
Old 08-29-2024, 10:22 AM
Registered

Received 1,464 Likes on 816 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Wildman,

MeidaTouchNetwork

This will lead you down the rabbit hole. Don't let it rot your brain too much....

Thanks. Brad.
Holly chit, and to think I just used YouTube for haulover, boat races and concert videos,,,,,

Man I am glad I am old, SM has ruined us.

On the unrealized gain tax, it's silly season that stuff will never pass, even left wing economists have said it's a very bad ideal. The capital gains, well ,,,,,,,,,,
Old 08-29-2024, 10:42 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
On the unrealized gain tax, it's silly season that stuff will never pass, even left wing economists have said it's a very bad ideal. The capital gains, well ,,,,,,,,,,
What funnier is they dont understand basic econ. I was watching some left news station....not sure if it was cnn or msnbc...what ever....they had some Kamala talking head on there and they are grilling him about the unrealized gains tax...his rebuttal was that people that own homes don't realize they are all ready paying an unrealized tax when they pay property taxes......even the anchor was smarter then this guy and corrected him that property taxes are a "use tax" not an unrealized gains tax......but of course they are brainwashed and have to argue it to the death

The following 2 users liked this post by Wally:
RSCHAP1 (08-29-2024), Wildman_grafix (08-29-2024)
Old 08-29-2024, 10:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 151 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
I know you cant read so :

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.