Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread?? >

Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread??

Notices

Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread??

Old 09-01-2024, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 964 Likes on 514 Posts

Originally Posted by HuskerPerformance
Don’t think he was calling McCain a looser because of his service, it was Mccains nonsensical political positions.
You and Jayivanoff are angry angry dudes. Nobody is getting Smoked. It’s going to be very close.
CNN — On July 18, 2015, then-candidate Donald Trump said this about John McCain: “He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

On March 19, 2019, President Donald Trump offered this assessment of the late war hero and senator: “I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be.”

Doesn't seem like he was attacking anything but his service.........but facts don't stop Trump so they clearly won't deter you either!

Remember, I voted for the guy twice so at one point I believed the hype but like his own daughter, I've moved on from the dumpster fire.
Old 09-01-2024, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 241 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
CNN — On July 18, 2015, then-candidate Donald Trump said this about John McCain: “He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

On March 19, 2019, President Donald Trump offered this assessment of the late war hero and senator: “I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be.”

Doesn't seem like he was attacking anything but his service.........but facts don't stop Trump so they clearly won't deter you either!

Remember, I voted for the guy twice so at one point I believed the hype but like his own daughter, I've moved on from the dumpster fire.
So you were better off now, ok. As for fires, there will be plenty if Trump wins.
Old 09-02-2024, 05:48 AM
Registered

Received 931 Likes on 344 Posts

But Trump said pu**y.
Old 09-02-2024, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 490 Likes on 222 Posts

If you vote democrat you should be the one that pays for all the handouts, and sponsor 2 illegals and your responsible for them .
The following 3 users liked this post by Craney:
HuskerPerformance (Yesterday), offshore2 (09-02-2024), sutphen 30 (09-02-2024)
Old 09-02-2024, 07:48 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,333 Likes on 458 Posts

Well, John McCain is a loser and a traitor, yes he served but the only reason he had the assignments he had was because his father was an Admiral. He was shot down for being reckless and disobeying orders. While in the Hanoi Hilton, he was tortured like other prisoners, yet he gave up info while others didn't, that's why other soldiers disliked/disowned him. He is basically Jane fonda with a penis. Upon his return he was a huge member of the corrupt military industrial complex that kept America in needless wars that he profited from, he is one of the ones directly responsible for overturning the election in Ukraine along with Obama and Hillary to install Zelensky. Lets not forget his famous "vote" in congress to keep an unfair and illegal "obamacare" to force people to have a corrupt insurance that forced people to buy an outside service or face penalty's... So yea, he was a Loser and one of the most corrupt senators ever.
The following 3 users liked this post by offshoredrillin:
endeavor1 (09-02-2024), sutphen 30 (09-02-2024), tommymonza (09-02-2024)
Old 09-02-2024, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 832 Likes on 418 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Well, John McCain is a loser and a traitor, yes he served but the only reason he had the assignments he had was because his father was an Admiral. He was shot down for being reckless and disobeying orders. While in the Hanoi Hilton, he was tortured like other prisoners, yet he gave up info while others didn't, that's why other soldiers disliked/disowned him. He is basically Jane fonda with a penis. Upon his return he was a huge member of the corrupt military industrial complex that kept America in needless wars that he profited from, he is one of the ones directly responsible for overturning the election in Ukraine along with Obama and Hillary to install Zelensky. Lets not forget his famous "vote" in congress to keep an unfair and illegal "obamacare" to force people to have a corrupt insurance that forced people to buy an outside service or face penalty's... So yea, he was a Loser and one of the most corrupt senators ever.
and trump should pay Rob for the royalties and use this post to explain why mc traitor is a loser.
The following users liked this post:
Padraig (09-02-2024)
Old 09-02-2024, 10:23 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 146 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
Unlike Kamala, people voted for him.

who did you vote for jay ? Who did fellow democrats vote for ? Noone voted for Kamala. But here we are.
Are you really that obtuse?
She's not the president, smart dood. Yet.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 09-02-2024, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 832 Likes on 418 Posts

like a good little hier demorat,you didn't answer SB's question,,instead you answer w/ a question.your hopeless and a fool
The following 3 users liked this post by sutphen 30:
Padraig (09-02-2024), SB (09-02-2024), tommymonza (09-02-2024)
Old 09-02-2024, 11:15 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,285 Likes on 1,472 Posts

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
like a good little hier demorat,you didn't answer SB's question,,instead you answer w/ a question.your hopeless and a fool
yup.
Padraig (09-02-2024)
Old 09-02-2024, 11:16 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,285 Likes on 1,472 Posts

Jayboat,
who did you vote for ? Who did fellow democrats vote for ? Noone voted for Kamala. But here we are.
Padraig (09-02-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.