Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread?? >

Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread??

Notices

Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread??

Old 09-02-2024, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 856 Likes on 345 Posts

Everyone just put Jaybot on ignore, as the saying goes “You can’t fix Stupid “ has never been truer.
The following 2 users liked this post by tommymonza:
liberator221 (09-02-2024), TomZ (Yesterday)
Old 09-02-2024, 12:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,149 Likes on 643 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
Are you really that obtuse?
She's not the president, smart dood. Yet.
Jay,

Ummm.... Smart dood....? One needs to be voted on to become a presidential nominee.

Civics. Maybe you should not have skipped class after the second day.

Thanks. Brad.

Last edited by Brad Christy; Yesterday at 05:40 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Padraig (09-02-2024)
Old 09-02-2024, 12:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Hoodoo 2.0

But Trump said pu**y.
Hoodoo,

Anything to avoid admitting the obvious.

Thanks. Brad.
Old 09-02-2024, 01:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
CNN — On July 18, 2015, then-candidate Donald Trump said this about John McCain: “He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

On March 19, 2019, President Donald Trump offered this assessment of the late war hero and senator: “I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be.”

Doesn't seem like he was attacking anything but his service.........but facts don't stop Trump so they clearly won't deter you either!

Remember, I voted for the guy twice so at one point I believed the hype but like his own daughter, I've moved on from the dumpster fire.
Jupiter,

Trump was attacking McCain's record, which has been defended on nothing but his service. It also seems his record of service has been bloviated on the context of his POW sataus.

His record as a member of our government stands for itself. He's a loser and a traitor. I say THAT as someone who voted for him, hoping to avoid BHO.

Ivanka has moved away from politics altogether, as she really didn't want to be involved to begin with. She still very much supports her dad in his efforts to save the country from the death spiral it's in.

It seems you have adopted the "80% my friend is 20% my enemy" doctrine. Pity.

Thanks. Brad.
Old 09-02-2024, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Just because you can type it does not make it true.
Jay,

False.
False (out of context). Technically a lie by omission.
False.
False.
False.

Any more points you care to fail to make?

Thanks. Brad.
Old 09-02-2024, 04:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 146 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Jay,

False.
False (out of context). Technically a lie by omission.
False.
False.
False.

Any more points you care to fail to make?

Thanks. Brad.
We'll go slow here with one:
Name a successful business he managed.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 09-02-2024, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 964 Likes on 514 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Well, John McCain is a loser and a traitor, yes he served but the only reason he had the assignments he had was because his father was an Admiral. He was shot down for being reckless and disobeying orders. While in the Hanoi Hilton, he was tortured like other prisoners, yet he gave up info while others didn't, that's why other soldiers disliked/disowned him. He is basically Jane fonda with a penis. Upon his return he was a huge member of the corrupt military industrial complex that kept America in needless wars that he profited from, he is one of the ones directly responsible for overturning the election in Ukraine along with Obama and Hillary to install Zelensky. Lets not forget his famous "vote" in congress to keep an unfair and illegal "obamacare" to force people to have a corrupt insurance that forced people to buy an outside service or face penalty's... So yea, he was a Loser and one of the most corrupt senators ever.

Got any links to support this? Your miliary accusations have all been disproven and keep in mind he got into the Naval Academy, did his 5+ yrs in a POW camp, refused early release and got the Silver Star..........So what were Trump's military accomplishments?.....Zero

Trump can't dump on a guy that did 5+ yrs in a POW camp as that was no picnic and keep in mind Trump was the guy bragging about the nuclear sub locations at Maralago while entertaining foreigners. Maybe the Australian billionaire was using torture techniques on Trump..........nah he was just running his mouth like he always does!

Look a link too:
Trump allegedly revealed sensitive info about nuclear submarines, according to reports (nbcnews.com)
Old 09-02-2024, 04:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

We'll go slow here with one:
Name a successful business he managed.

Jay,

Well go slowly with this one…..

That $4B didn’t make itself.

i don’t mind that a few ventures didn’t work out. Failure is an inextricable part of success. Milton Hershey went belly up three times before founding the chocolate company we all know and love. Failures focus on the failures.

Thanks. Brad.
Old 09-02-2024, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 964 Likes on 514 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Jupiter,

Trump was attacking McCain's record, which has been defended on nothing but his service. It also seems his record of service has been bloviated on the context of his POW sataus.

His record as a member of our government stands for itself. He's a loser and a traitor. I say THAT as someone who voted for him, hoping to avoid BHO.

Ivanka has moved away from politics altogether, as she really didn't want to be involved to begin with. She still very much supports her dad in his efforts to save the country from the death spiral it's in.

It seems you have adopted the "80% my friend is 20% my enemy" doctrine. Pity.

Thanks. Brad.
Brad,

This thread is a great area to debate both sides. I will say NEITHER of these candidates are the answer to the nation's problems. Trump is in his own death spiral, I'd be thrilled if he stopped with the non-sense, hit the campaign trail and debated Kamala head on. I suspect he doesn't want to look like a foolish old man and will dodge the debate and get less votes than last time. Look at stuff like the helicopter story: HE WAS NEVER ON A CHOPPER WITH WILLIE BROWN! Why not own it and say he got the wrong guy, it was Nate Holden not Willie? Why lie about something so trivial and something so verifiable (FAA would have records of it)?
Old 09-02-2024, 04:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Got any links to support this? Your miliary accusations have all been disproven and keep in mind he got into the Naval Academy, did his 5+ yrs in a POW camp, refused early release and got the Silver Star..........So what were Trump's military accomplishments?.....Zero

Trump can't dump on a guy that did 5+ yrs in a POW camp as that was no picnic and keep in mind Trump was the guy bragging about the nuclear sub locations at Maralago while entertaining foreigners. Maybe the Australian billionaire was using torture techniques on Trump..........nah he was just running his mouth like he always does!

Look a link too:
Trump allegedly revealed sensitive info about nuclear submarines, according to reports (nbcnews.com)
Jupiter,

Somehow, whenever it’s an accusation against Trump, “allegedly” automatically signals guilt. Somehow.

Thanks. Brad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.