Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread?? >

Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread??

Notices

Communists Shot My President. Where is this Thread??

Old 09-02-2024, 04:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,149 Likes on 643 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Brad,

This thread is a great area to debate both sides. I will say NEITHER of these candidates are the answer to the nation's problems. Trump is in his own death spiral, I'd be thrilled if he stopped with the non-sense, hit the campaign trail and debated Kamala head on. I suspect he doesn't want to look like a foolish old man and will dodge the debate and get less votes than last time. Look at stuff like the helicopter story: HE WAS NEVER ON A CHOPPER WITH WILLIE BROWN! Why not own it and say he got the wrong guy, it was Nate Holden not Willie? Why lie about something so trivial and something so verifiable (FAA would have records of it)?
Jupiter,

Honestly, I was on team Vivek. But the American people have spoken. At least we got to vote for Trump. Kamala…. Not so much.

I haven’t even heard of this Willie Brown thing. Trump does rattle his mouth. He also gets sh!t done. The right sh!t.

Nah. Trump will debate her and he will crush her like he did Hillary in 2016. Like I said…. Real Republicans are tired of losing the nice guy fights against opponents who openly fight dirty. It really isn’t where I’d like to be either. I preferred the days when candidates could toss a good joke at their opponent and they’d both laugh about it:

But one side decided to drop the gloves and go bare knuckle, so it’s on.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 3 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
Gary C (Yesterday), Hoodoo 2.0 (09-02-2024), HuskerPerformance (Yesterday)
Old 09-02-2024, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 1,445 Likes on 804 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
Jayboat,
who did you vote for ? Who did fellow democrats vote for ? Noone voted for Kamala. But here we are.
ok I have to comment on this one.

I like you and everything but our system is not set up for us to “vote” for a primary candidate.

I am 60 and you know how many times I can say I voted for a primary candidate ?

Most of the time the majority drop out after NH and Iowa. No one left by the time they reached the state I was living in.

Or if you are independent screw you.

There are a ton more ways to debate camel toe.
Old 09-02-2024, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Everyone just put Jaybot on ignore, as the saying goes “You can’t fix Stupid “ has never been truer.
Hey Brother Tommy, As much as Jayivanoffs comments seem/are ridiculous, we bought this thread back from censorship, so let him post. I’m enjoying the show

The following 2 users liked this post by HuskerPerformance:
Brad Christy (Yesterday), tommymonza (Yesterday)
Old 09-02-2024, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Brad,

This thread is a great area to debate both sides. I will say NEITHER of these candidates are the answer to the nation's problems. Trump is in his own death spiral, I'd be thrilled if he stopped with the non-sense, hit the campaign trail and debated Kamala head on. I suspect he doesn't want to look like a foolish old man and will dodge the debate and get less votes than last time. Look at stuff like the helicopter story: HE WAS NEVER ON A CHOPPER WITH WILLIE BROWN! Why not own it and say he got the wrong guy, it was Nate Holden not Willie? Why lie about something so trivial and something so verifiable (FAA would have records of it)?
Trump is the same dude you voted for in the past. He won’t change. Leave your emotions out of the equation and look at the positions and implications of a Trump vs Harris presidency. She will continue to spin this country into oblivion. He’s not dodging any debate. Harris wants to change the rules with open mics. Her team during rehearsal probably figured she would do better interrupting. Same rules that the dems made on the first debate should remain.

On 7/13 Trump gets up after getting hit with his fist in the air. He is a pompous Badass and well deserves the Presidency. He’s got balls of titanium bro. Reminds me of a Top Fuel Hydro pilot. This country and the world was just better chief. Get the illegals under control and get us back to energy independence.

Last edited by HuskerPerformance; 09-02-2024 at 07:16 PM.
The following 4 users liked this post by HuskerPerformance:
Brad Christy (Yesterday), Hoodoo 2.0 (Yesterday), liberator221 (Yesterday), tommymonza (Yesterday)
Old 09-02-2024, 07:54 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,283 Likes on 1,471 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
ok I have to comment on this one.

I like you and everything but our system is not set up for us to “vote” for a primary candidate.

I am 60 and you know how many times I can say I voted for a primary candidate ?

Most of the time the majority drop out after NH and Iowa. No one left by the time they reached the state I was living in.

Or if you are independent screw you.

There are a ton more ways to debate camel toe.
I’m a trumper.
But, i’d be ****ing furious if he got in like Harris did. Nothing democratic about that at all.
The following 3 users liked this post by SB:
Brad Christy (Yesterday), HuskerPerformance (Yesterday), liberator221 (Yesterday)
Old 09-02-2024, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 491 Likes on 201 Posts

We do not get the opportunity this November to vote for the perfect candidate. The only choice that we have is between Trump and Harris. Take the emotion out of it, along with what you feel are lessor issues. Write down the top 5 issues for you and decide which one of these two candidates would be the best for you and the country. Mine would be the economy, border security, law and order in our country, protecting womens rights (no men competing as women/men in womens bathrooms/etc), making certain that illegals do not get the same voting rights as legal citizens. It is clear which one of the TWO I will need to vote for.
The following 10 users liked this post by 36Tango:
Brad Christy (Yesterday), endeavor1 (09-02-2024), Gary C (Yesterday), Hoodoo 2.0 (Yesterday), HuskerPerformance (Yesterday), liberator221 (Yesterday), SFOcean (Yesterday), sutphen 30 (Yesterday), tommymonza (Yesterday), Wally (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 05:52 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 36Tango
We do not get the opportunity this November to vote for the perfect candidate. The only choice that we have is between Trump and Harris. Take the emotion out of it, along with what you feel are lessor issues. Write down the top 5 issues for you and decide which one of these two candidates would be the best for you and the country. Mine would be the economy, border security, law and order in our country, protecting womens rights (no men competing as women/men in womens bathrooms/etc), making certain that illegals do not get the same voting rights as legal citizens. It is clear which one of the TWO I will need to vote for.
36Tango,

Never in my life have I ever voted for the talking head behind the podium. Most of them since Reagan, until Trump, have had the personality of a used car salesman without the charm. I have ALWAYS voted for policy and agenda, and that has kept me on the Right side of the ballot since my very first opportunity to vote. For a time, we in Ohio, had the "down the line" option. It seems to have disappeared, but that doesn't keep me from doing it on my own. My philosophy has always been that, if the constituency elevated a candidate to appear on the ballot, I'm likely to agree with more of their positions than disagree. So far, I have been satisfied with the results of the elections that have gone my way, according to the subsequent outcomes. To me, the choice for the Oval Office couldn't me any clearer.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 4 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
Craney (Yesterday), HuskerPerformance (Yesterday), liberator221 (Yesterday), tommymonza (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:09 AM
Registered

Received 358 Likes on 163 Posts

It just seems oh so simple. Were you better off six years ago than you are today? I was. I'll vote accordingly.
The following 6 users liked this post by liberator221:
Brad Christy (Yesterday), HuskerPerformance (Yesterday), Padraig (Yesterday), PROP STAR (Yesterday), sutphen 30 (Yesterday), Wally (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:15 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

[QUOTE=liberator221;4907728]It just seems oh so simple. Were you better off six years ago than you are today? I was. I'll vote accordingly.[/QUOTE
Liberator221,

We all vote our pocketbooks, don't we? All of us except those that think they have liberty to vote on others' pocketbooks in hopes of improving their own, that is.

Thanks. Brad.
The following users liked this post:
liberator221 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:14 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 146 Likes on 86 Posts

Yep, pure badass.
My ass... as LAME as it gets.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.